Ezio>Altair=Haythem>>>Connor

#1tizimin9Posted 11/4/2012 10:03:48 PM
That is my opinion of how badass the assassins are.

Ezio is the coolest because he championed the dual hidden blades, he has an awesome sense of humor, he's full of charm and wit, he's a ladies' man, and he kicks some serious papal ass.

Altair is awesome because he's the Original Gangsta Assassin, he's the one who is truest to the word "assassin", being middle-eastern and all, and he had a badass story.

Haythem is awesome because he is so suave. He reminds me of an old-timey James Bond, with that awesome accent, and the way he kills people is awesome too. He looks like he's dancing a ballet or something, but really he's ****ing people up with those hidden blades and that sword. Plus the opera scene was awesome, and every word of dialogue that comes out of Haythem's mouth is academy award-worthy.

Connor is my least favorite of the assassins in terms of story. In terms of gameplay, he's my favorite because I love that rope dart to death. Coolest weapon ever. But he has no sense of humor, and unlike Altair he doesn't seem to have a strong moral compass. He doesn't seem to care for anybody save for his village, he gets all huffy puffy at everybody, and he was a total ******* to the wise old black man. NEVER sass the wise old black man. That's rule number two, right after Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted.
---
I play until my eyes bleed.
PSN: Itzimna
#2nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 11/4/2012 10:08:09 PM
I actually really like Heytham's depth... He seemed very human, less robotic. He honestly believed he was working for the greater good of humanity.

Character wise, I have to give it to young Ezio. He is absolutely fantastic.
---
psn: grapeismurder
#3meganfox1141Posted 11/4/2012 10:08:41 PM
or.........wait for it.................

Shao Jun is the best. End of discussion
#4OhhSnapPosted 11/4/2012 10:09:57 PM
meganfox1141 posted...
Shao Jun is the best. End of discussion

This
#5nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 11/4/2012 10:14:11 PM(edited)
^^ummm...

Best at losing her country and guild?
---
#6DoublesoubaPosted 11/4/2012 10:15:51 PM
For me it's Alta´r> Connor> Ezio. I didn't really like Ezio. His personality felt more comedic than anything, and coming off Alta´r, that's not what I felt an assassin should act like. As for Haythem *SPOILERS!!!!*

He's not even an assassin. He's a templar. So he should not even be in this list.
---
Top RPGs1)Legend of Dragoon 2)FFX 3)FFVII 4) Secret of Mana5)FFVI 6)Sword of Mana 7)Shadow Hearts 8)FFIV 9)Parasite Eve 10)FFV
#7tizimin9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 10:18:16 PM
Dude used to be an assassin, he kills people with the hidden blades, he's all sneaky like.

I know he's a templar, but he plays just like the assassins, and he's a sweet ass character, and I prefer him to Connor. so that's why he's on my list.
---
I play until my eyes bleed.
PSN: Itzimna
#8DoublesoubaPosted 11/4/2012 10:20:44 PM
tizimin9 posted...
Dude used to be an assassin, he kills people with the hidden blades, he's all sneaky like.

I know he's a templar, but he plays just like the assassins, and he's a sweet ass character, and I prefer him to Connor. so that's why he's on my list.

*SPOILERS*

I think he plays like an assassin so people wouldn't guess he wasn't. Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.
---
Top RPGs1)Legend of Dragoon 2)FFX 3)FFVII 4) Secret of Mana5)FFVI 6)Sword of Mana 7)Shadow Hearts 8)FFIV 9)Parasite Eve 10)FFV
#9nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 11/4/2012 10:24:07 PM
The only thing I've read is his father was an Assassin... and Heytham joined the Templars at an early age. Others have said there is an email which confirms he betrayed the the Assassins, but I can't find it.
---
#10TheAxeMurderer1Posted 11/4/2012 10:24:39 PM
I dno I think Ezio is overall the best, but most badass for me is Connor. He's so savage, he has the best kills in my opinion.