Ezio>Altair=Haythem>>>Connor

#11RedXJWPosted 11/4/2012 11:25:00 PM
Doublesouba posted...
tizimin9 posted...
Dude used to be an assassin, he kills people with the hidden blades, he's all sneaky like.

I know he's a templar, but he plays just like the assassins, and he's a sweet ass character, and I prefer him to Connor. so that's why he's on my list.

*SPOILERS*

I think he plays like an assassin so people wouldn't guess he wasn't. Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.

It did. The talk between Desmond and Shaun said he was a converted Assassin.
#12Stover46Posted 11/4/2012 11:25:24 PM
Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.

Desmond and Shaun say it
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/Night_of_Champions_full.jpg
#13SwarlesPosted 11/4/2012 11:25:29 PM
Altair is the greatest assassin of all.
#14meganfox1141Posted 11/4/2012 11:27:05 PM
Doublesouba posted...
tizimin9 posted...
Dude used to be an assassin, he kills people with the hidden blades, he's all sneaky like.

I know he's a templar, but he plays just like the assassins, and he's a sweet ass character, and I prefer him to Connor. so that's why he's on my list.

*SPOILERS*

I think he plays like an assassin so people wouldn't guess he wasn't. Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.

Desmond's emails from shaun says that he could've been an assassin and defected explaining why he has a hidden blade with the assassins symbol and someone asked him how he knows how to do all this stuff (free-running,combat,espionage...) and he said that from where he came from and how he was raised it was pretty much required.
#15RycyynPosted 11/4/2012 11:27:18 PM
Doublesouba posted...
tizimin9 posted...

*SPOILERS*

In one of the ADB entries it says Haythem's father was an Assassin, but the Templars some how got to him at a young age, so technically he wasn't an Assassin, just born into the order.

Not that far into the game, so I don't know if it gives another explanation later.
---
--
And the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. (This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door-to-door salesmen.)-Good Omens
#16ConwaytwittyjrPosted 11/4/2012 11:38:38 PM
Ezio is my favorite overall followed by Connor for his brutality. Ezio is the reason i started playing Ac again. Altair is cool, I didn't play the first AC much because it really didn't interest me. I did replay through revelations signature edition, wasn't a bad game after all.
#17EedrahPosted 11/4/2012 11:42:51 PM
My opinion >>>>>>> your opinion
#18Damien94Posted 11/5/2012 12:11:43 AM
I mentioned it in another thread, but I think the main difference can be analogous with the James Bonds.

Ezio = Sean Connery / Pierce Brosnan James Bond
Connor = Daniel Craig James Bond
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#19GreyfeldPosted 11/5/2012 12:27:46 AM
Yeah, not a huge fan of Conner. The only time he ever shows any personality is when he's angry. The rest of the time, he's silent and wooden, and a bit of a jerk.
---
PSN - Aevio
"I'm on a Goomba." - BlackMageJawa
#20OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/5/2012 1:09:30 AM
Never been a fan of Ezio. Seems like a character suitable for jersey shore, he seems arrogant abit I just hate the way he carries himself or talks. To me its Altair and Connor in first then Ezio.
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great