What time period for AC4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. What time period for AC4?

User Info: zook2231

zook2231
4 years ago#1
I know this is a little too soon. But what time period do you want to see for Assassins Creed 4? If they have one. I for one want to see Cival War.
I know I am thinking ahead but everytime a new one comes out I get excited for the next one. I was hoping the third would be Revolutionary War and I got my wish!

User Info: Graeves

Graeves
4 years ago#2
Assassin's Creed of the Caribbean.

More open-world naval exploration & combat and explorable islands.

Sort of like PotC: Armada of the Damned. That great looking game got cancelled...
Silly Disney :(
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur

User Info: ravensfan2055

ravensfan2055
4 years ago#3
I think it's going to be around the late 1700s. They can't get rid of a character like Connor too early. Honestly, I think Connor will be the last 'Assassin we play as in the series. I don't see how they can go to the Civil War. There are too many guns. Heck, it was a stretch putting Connor in the Revolutionary War because of all the guns.
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton

User Info: LegnaSreat

LegnaSreat
4 years ago#4
Some of the finnish wars are nice and might fit nicely to story.
Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding.
PSN: I_Armisael_I

User Info: kharmavirus

kharmavirus
4 years ago#5
I honestly think ubisoft would do great making an open world/free roam pirate game.
The naval combat is really fun in this game, and if they were to combine that with a couple of explorable island (random naval encounters).

Sort of like a mixture of AC and far cry, with pirates.

User Info: JakalDX

JakalDX
4 years ago#6
Maybe ancient TWCB times?
Sleep is for babies. Gamers play all night.
GT - Saint Lucian PSN - SaintLucian

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#7
Whatever Shao Jun's time period was >_> (Feudal Japan? I hope not since Ubi said no...)

/Me sounding like a broken record with a Shao Jun game
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98

User Info: PyroJames

PyroJames
4 years ago#8
Asia. Revelations, Embers and ACIII keep referencing things from Asia so it's about time we play in Asia. Wouldn't it be awesome to visit the Great Wall or the Forbidden City? I can see one PSN trophy be "Travel the entire length of the Great Wall of China"
:0l < -- (Me when I have nothing to say.)

User Info: THE_JOKE_KING33

THE_JOKE_KING33
4 years ago#9
Graeves posted...
Assassin's Creed of the Caribbean.

More open-world naval exploration & combat and explorable islands.

Sort of like PotC: Armada of the Damned. That great looking game got cancelled...
Silly Disney :(

kharmavirus posted...
I honestly think ubisoft would do great making an open world/free roam pirate game.
The naval combat is really fun in this game, and if they were to combine that with a couple of explorable island (random naval encounters).

Sort of like a mixture of AC and far cry, with pirates.

^This, recruiting people to your crew, various ships along with various upgrades for each, finding treasure, the list goes on and I would so throw my cash at Ubi if they made that game. Heck the land gameplay could be like the AC games(as far as the sword play goes anyway).
"A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."-Zadok Rabinwitz
PSN: THE_JOKE_KING33

User Info: EvilAbdy

EvilAbdy
4 years ago#10
They could still do the Civil war actually. It wouldn't be to much different from this since the firearms were still flint lock I believe.

Still think the battle of Gettysburg would be awesome to see in an AC game
Oh snap!
PSN: EvilAbdy
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. What time period for AC4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived