What time period for AC4?

#1zook2231Posted 11/5/2012 8:42:36 AM
I know this is a little too soon. But what time period do you want to see for Assassins Creed 4? If they have one. I for one want to see Cival War.
I know I am thinking ahead but everytime a new one comes out I get excited for the next one. I was hoping the third would be Revolutionary War and I got my wish!
#2GraevesPosted 11/5/2012 8:45:51 AM
Assassin's Creed of the Caribbean.

More open-world naval exploration & combat and explorable islands.

Sort of like PotC: Armada of the Damned. That great looking game got cancelled...
Silly Disney :(
---
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur
#3ravensfan2055Posted 11/5/2012 8:46:35 AM
I think it's going to be around the late 1700s. They can't get rid of a character like Connor too early. Honestly, I think Connor will be the last 'Assassin we play as in the series. I don't see how they can go to the Civil War. There are too many guns. Heck, it was a stretch putting Connor in the Revolutionary War because of all the guns.
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton
#4LegnaSreatPosted 11/5/2012 8:46:40 AM
Some of the finnish wars are nice and might fit nicely to story.
---
Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding.
PSN: I_Armisael_I
#5kharmavirusPosted 11/5/2012 8:51:35 AM
I honestly think ubisoft would do great making an open world/free roam pirate game.
The naval combat is really fun in this game, and if they were to combine that with a couple of explorable island (random naval encounters).

Sort of like a mixture of AC and far cry, with pirates.
#6JakalDXPosted 11/5/2012 8:53:46 AM
Maybe ancient TWCB times?
---
Sleep is for babies. Gamers play all night.
GT - Saint Lucian PSN - SaintLucian
#7heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/5/2012 8:57:16 AM
Whatever Shao Jun's time period was >_> (Feudal Japan? I hope not since Ubi said no...)

/Me sounding like a broken record with a Shao Jun game
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#8PyroJamesPosted 11/5/2012 8:57:38 AM
Asia. Revelations, Embers and ACIII keep referencing things from Asia so it's about time we play in Asia. Wouldn't it be awesome to visit the Great Wall or the Forbidden City? I can see one PSN trophy be "Travel the entire length of the Great Wall of China"
---
:0l < -- (Me when I have nothing to say.)
#9THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 11/5/2012 9:15:46 AM
Graeves posted...
Assassin's Creed of the Caribbean.

More open-world naval exploration & combat and explorable islands.

Sort of like PotC: Armada of the Damned. That great looking game got cancelled...
Silly Disney :(

kharmavirus posted...
I honestly think ubisoft would do great making an open world/free roam pirate game.
The naval combat is really fun in this game, and if they were to combine that with a couple of explorable island (random naval encounters).

Sort of like a mixture of AC and far cry, with pirates.

^This, recruiting people to your crew, various ships along with various upgrades for each, finding treasure, the list goes on and I would so throw my cash at Ubi if they made that game. Heck the land gameplay could be like the AC games(as far as the sword play goes anyway).
---
"A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."-Zadok Rabinwitz
PSN: THE_JOKE_KING33
#10EvilAbdyPosted 11/5/2012 9:26:22 AM
They could still do the Civil war actually. It wouldn't be to much different from this since the firearms were still flint lock I believe.

Still think the battle of Gettysburg would be awesome to see in an AC game
---
Oh snap!
PSN: EvilAbdy