Underground network entrances?

#1NogahamPosted 11/5/2012 9:17:38 AM
This is regarding the "Discover 5 Underground network entrances" Frontiersmen challenge. Does anyone know what this means? It says 1/5 for me. And so far I have all the Boston Fast Travel Stations unlocked, so that shouldn't be it, right? Maybe caves in the Frontier area?
#2GraevesPosted 11/5/2012 9:18:48 AM
Well, that should be it...

Are you sure you fully explored the Boston tunnels?

In any case, there are still tunnels in NY aswell.
---
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur
#3Major__BloodPosted 11/5/2012 9:21:27 AM(edited)
Nogaham posted...
This is regarding the "Discover 5 Underground network entrances" Frontiersmen challenge. Does anyone know what this means? It says 1/5 for me. And so far I have all the Boston Fast Travel Stations unlocked, so that shouldn't be it, right? Maybe caves in the Frontier area?

That's what I thought, too, about the caves in the frontier, but I think it means the underground fast travel stations. I think maybe you need to discover them, and then use them to get to the surface...or it might be glitched and you need to go find them in New York.

EDIT: I also have more than 5 of them discovered in total if you count both Boston and New York, so I'm going to try and discover the rest of them.
---
I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!
#4Nogaham(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 9:31:40 AM
Alright, thanks guys.
#5DtokPosted 11/5/2012 9:32:08 AM
I actually avoid the tunnels. For some reason I'm half expecting a pair of glowing red eyes to suddenly appear down a hallway that's not lit or something horribly disfigured right around the corner.

To be precise, that location has such great atmosphere and extremely high potential to be haunted.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#6Nogaham(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 9:54:45 AM(edited)
Now that I think about it, I only found one more entrance in Boston as Connor. The others I discovered when I still played as Haytham. Man, they should make those entrances discovered as Haytham count as well.