Artisans Not Leveling?

#1SandpaperPosted 11/5/2012 11:26:08 AM
I was having this problem with my Artisans not leveling up. I read a lot of others were having the same problem. I finished all my homestead missions.

When I was about to give up on ever leveling them up, I remembered I still hadn't done Encyclopedia of a Common man. I'm almost done with it now, but should I get more homestead missions when I finish off this quest?
---
PSN: sandpaper623
"Go into the customization options and you'll be like, "YE GODS, LOOK AT ALL THESE OPTIONS." -BL2 Menu
#2Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/5/2012 11:27:44 AM
I'm having the same issue. How do you start the Encyclopedia? I've tried scanning my artisans, but nothing happens.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#3Sandpaper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:29:08 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
I'm having the same issue. How do you start the Encyclopedia? I've tried scanning my artisans, but nothing happens.

It's given by Achilles in Sequence 6
---
"Go into the customization options and you'll be like, "YE GODS, LOOK AT ALL THESE OPTIONS." -BL2 Menu
#4C_CabreraPosted 11/5/2012 11:29:49 AM
Have you beat the game? Every sequence has its set of artisan missions. Mine didn't start leveling till about sequence 10, so maybe you've only done the missions for that particular sequence. If so, keep at it. They'll level up eventually.
---
PSN ID: Colonel_Cabrera
#5Sandpaper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:31:18 AM
I've beaten the game, and whenever I entered a new sequence I would go back to the homestead and the frontier and find any homestead missions available. Ive got all the artisans they are all just level 1-2
---
#6C_CabreraPosted 11/5/2012 11:32:04 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...

You have to scan each person while they're doing their specific job. i.e. farmers farming, woodworker making chairs, etc.
---
PSN ID: Colonel_Cabrera
#7Sandpaper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:33:22 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...

Here's a guide to starting the mission and getting it completed

http://www.gamefront.com/assassins-creed-3-encyclopedia-of-the-common-man-side-quest-guide/
---
#8Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/5/2012 11:38:22 AM

Well, there's the problem. I'm only in sequence 5.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#9Sandpaper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:40:03 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...

Well, there's the problem. I'm only in sequence 5.

nice thing is that you can take your time with it seeing as you need all the artisans. But it sucks trying to wait around and target the artisans doing the activities
---
#10Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/5/2012 11:43:09 AM
Yeah, I have no problem with that. I'm only sequence 5, but I'm approaching 100K, have finished the Frontiersmen missions (but not the challenges), and liberated all of the forts I have access to. I've also collected all of the treasure and trinkets I can right now. There's one that glitched (East fort inside Bostan has a treasure chest that spawned inside the wall), but that's about it.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL