Connor is very unlikeable/unrelatable - he needed a love interest

#41_Dura_Posted 11/6/2012 1:44:31 AM
Keebs05 posted...
I actually find him completely relatable. If the British beat me and killed my mother, I'd be obsessed with revenge as well. I probably wouldn't have a whole lot of tolerance for other people either.

The British didn't do either of those things.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#42lexussss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 1:51:23 AM
I don't care for a sex scene, I'm just saying he's too much of a one dimensional character. Look at any other strong story driven large scale game... People care about Snake, Shepard, Nathan Drake etc because they are not one dimensional!

Spoiler Below****

He is obsessed with his "ideas" to the point that he kills his best friend.
#43PsyrenCallPosted 11/6/2012 2:37:36 AM
lexussss posted...
I don't care for a sex scene, I'm just saying he's too much of a one dimensional character. Look at any other strong story driven large scale game... People care about Snake, Shepard, Nathan Drake etc because they are not one dimensional!

Spoiler Below****

He is obsessed with his "ideas" to the point that he kills his best friend.

People care about Drake? I can honestly say I've never encountered someone who played an Uncharted and actually liked Drake. I love me some Uncharted 1 and 2, not so much 3 due to severe pacing issues, a third of the game being a waste of time and too much of an MP focus, but I can honestly say Drake is easily one of the most unlikeable characters I've ever encountered in 23 years of gaming. He's arrogant, rude, self righteous, greedy and is as callous towards human life as a character possibly can be. In just about any other franchise, he'd be the villain as he's a grave robber who does nothing but make jokes, kill people and break things. His only humanizing trait is his ability to trip over... EVERYTHING.

I can't really comment on Connor, and in all honesty I'd say this topic is fairly futile as none of the AC games are all that great in the story and character development categories.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#44jeremysixPosted 11/6/2012 2:39:41 AM
TC just wanted to see some digital boobs.
---
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"
#45_Dura_Posted 11/6/2012 2:41:05 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
I can't really comment on Connor, and in all honesty I'd say this topic is fairly futile as none of the AC games are all that great in the story and character development categories.

u wot m8?
---
#46Keebs05Posted 11/6/2012 2:43:11 AM
_Dura_ posted...
Keebs05 posted...
I actually find him completely relatable. If the British beat me and killed my mother, I'd be obsessed with revenge as well. I probably wouldn't have a whole lot of tolerance for other people either.

The British didn't do either of those things.

Oops, good catch Dura. My point remains the same however. If my mother was murdered, I'd probably be obsessed with revenge. He acts like a douche but given the circumstances, I understand why
---
"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away" R.I.P PFC Dusty Seidel
#47_Dura_Posted 11/6/2012 2:45:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48PsyrenCallPosted 11/6/2012 2:45:14 AM
_Dura_ posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

u wot m8?

I have higher standards than the average gamer.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#49_Dura_Posted 11/6/2012 2:48:09 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
_Dura_ posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

u wot m8?

I have higher standards than the average gamer.

As do I, but Altair and Ezio both had very definite character arcs. Unless you're talking about Desmond, but why would anyone want to talk about him?
---
#50Reaper_ExEPosted 11/6/2012 2:55:23 AM
jeremysix posted...
TC just wanted to see some digital boobs.

---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85