Double assassination with a musket?

#1NogahamPosted 11/6/2012 7:06:27 AM
Can anyone tell me how to do this?
#2_Dura_Posted 11/6/2012 7:08:01 AM
Stab a guy with one, then press triangle with a second guy targeted. You have to be positioned right.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#3Nogaham(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:08:31 AM
Okay, I will try this, thanks.
#4gamefan190Posted 11/6/2012 7:12:23 AM
I do it all the time, I just run at a guy and press and hold Square and Connor does a little animation where he shoots a guy behind the guy he just impaled
---
Games - Hitman: Absolution, Far Cry 3, DMC, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance, Crysis 3
#5Klop_JobPosted 11/6/2012 7:28:28 AM
What about air assassination with a musket? Whenever I try to climb somewhere he just drops it.
#6Darkriku666Posted 11/6/2012 7:43:43 AM
What about air assassination with a musket? Whenever I try to climb somewhere he just drops it.

Kill a guard on a roof who has a musket and use that
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
#7Klop_JobPosted 11/6/2012 7:47:50 AM
@ Darkriku666.

Can't believe I didn't think of that. But what about that mission where you throw the crates of tea into the sea? I believe there's an optional objective to perform a certain number of air assassinations with a musket then but I couldn't see any clear way as to how to do that.
#8Wanderer1313Posted 11/6/2012 8:02:12 AM(edited)
Klop_Job posted...
@ Darkriku666.

Can't believe I didn't think of that. But what about that mission where you throw the crates of tea into the sea? I believe there's an optional objective to perform a certain number of air assassinations with a musket then but I couldn't see any clear way as to how to do that.

Toss the 10 crates then run to a weapon rack and grab a musket, hop up on the guard rail of the ship closest to the ramp that you get attacked from. You gotta be quick, when the guards come just mash square while trying to target one that's about to board the ship via the ramp and you should get it. After that you just need to counter throw 3 guards into the water(edit) and bam, full sync. Don't get discouraged, it took me a few tries once I figured it out, but it's doable.
---
Karmic Dragon2003 - Since when is a customer in a position to decide how a game should be played? (Had to omit the rest. D=)
#9EVE6 FANPosted 11/6/2012 8:54:48 AM
Yeah just jump on one of the handrails of the ship, you wont drop the musket.
---
PsN: Ultraviolence (L in violence is a cap i)
#10Funky_LatchPosted 11/8/2012 12:36:27 AM
Easy. I went into a Fort, stood on a hill and when two blokes were standing in a line after coming round the corner I hit the assassinate button, he stabbed the guy at the back through the guy in front lol