How do you recruit assassins?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How do you recruit assassins?

User Info: ravensfan2055

ravensfan2055
4 years ago#1
Can I only get them by finishing missions where the reward is, "new assassin recruit?" By any chance, is there another way to recruit them?
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton

User Info: True_Rune

True_Rune
4 years ago#2
Liberation Missions is how you recruit new assassins.(6 assassins total, one for each distract in the cities)
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

User Info: Persona10

Persona10
4 years ago#3
I need help as well.
so I finished all liberation mission in boston & noticed there are 4 liberation contracts on the map.
from doing all the liberation missions, I only got clipper wilkinson.
I tried approaching liberation contract sign on the map which mostly appear as a Pub/inn.
I went in and nothing happened. anyone can kindly tell me is anything I've done wrong?
thanks in advence

User Info: spike17spiegel

spike17spiegel
4 years ago#4
One of the contacts requires you to do some of the liberation missions before you can talk and recruit him/her.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

User Info: BIGMIKEWWE1

BIGMIKEWWE1
4 years ago#5
Persona10 posted...
I need help as well.
so I finished all liberation mission in boston & noticed there are 4 liberation contracts on the map.
from doing all the liberation missions, I only got clipper wilkinson.
I tried approaching liberation contract sign on the map which mostly appear as a Pub/inn.
I went in and nothing happened. anyone can kindly tell me is anything I've done wrong?
thanks in advence

Im in the same boat hes in what do I have to do to get them
PSN : BIGMIKEWWE
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How do you recruit assassins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived