How do you recruit assassins?

#1ravensfan2055Posted 11/6/2012 4:37:49 PM
Can I only get them by finishing missions where the reward is, "new assassin recruit?" By any chance, is there another way to recruit them?
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton
#2True RunePosted 11/6/2012 4:39:20 PM
Liberation Missions is how you recruit new assassins.(6 assassins total, one for each distract in the cities)
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3Persona10Posted 11/7/2012 9:54:43 AM
I need help as well.
so I finished all liberation mission in boston & noticed there are 4 liberation contracts on the map.
from doing all the liberation missions, I only got clipper wilkinson.
I tried approaching liberation contract sign on the map which mostly appear as a Pub/inn.
I went in and nothing happened. anyone can kindly tell me is anything I've done wrong?
thanks in advence
#4spike17spiegelPosted 11/7/2012 9:57:21 AM
One of the contacts requires you to do some of the liberation missions before you can talk and recruit him/her.
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#5BIGMIKEWWE1Posted 11/8/2012 3:25:01 PM
Persona10 posted...
I need help as well.
so I finished all liberation mission in boston & noticed there are 4 liberation contracts on the map.
from doing all the liberation missions, I only got clipper wilkinson.
I tried approaching liberation contract sign on the map which mostly appear as a Pub/inn.
I went in and nothing happened. anyone can kindly tell me is anything I've done wrong?
thanks in advence

Im in the same boat hes in what do I have to do to get them
---
PSN : BIGMIKEWWE