The game was rushed. (some proof inside)

#31GuardianShadow0Posted 11/7/2012 2:49:45 PM
ajmrowland posted...
GuardianShadow0 posted...
ajmrowland posted...
The only problem i've actually experienced with this game is te glitches. Everything else is up to the standard set by AC2.

I'm a realistic guy. I know when people-even I-get overhyped about something. Unfortunately, i seem to be one of the few who actually catches themselves. Lowering expectations will always make for a more enjoyable experience.

I personally would've preferred a better economic system myself. I do like the hunting, but it just doesnt net enough money for me. Also, some of the graphics could probably have been worked better.

*Spopiler*for Desmond Sequence 3: And Daniel Cross had too much setup just to be killed off like that, but I guess that's always been what made this series unique: just killing off characters without a farewell.

USE SPOILER TAGS RIGHT, YOU MORON! SPACE THEM OUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE CODES! That's common frickin' sense.

Alright geez. But guess what, if I spaced it out, I would've gotten the same reaction from somebody. It's happened before.

And in the long run, I probably have ahigher IQ than yours. Asperger's.

And the coding is not the most obvious thing. Just another flaw with gamefaqs.

Oh, and I think calling anyone a moron, even if you're in the understandably blind rage that comes with a spoiler-which is
eventualyl inevitable on the internet regardless of what site you use-is considered by mods to be a personal attack.

Apergers and IQ have nothing to do with it. I was having a bad day yesterday, and I let it get to me and I'm sorry. I've only just recruited my first three assassins and I actually like the story of these games. Just hit 'Enter' a couple times next time, and again, sorry I popped off like that. Read my post again after I got to work and realized how much I sounded like a douche.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#32Jarret_Kennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 8:39:10 PM
Accept his apology!!
#33riddlebox89Posted 11/7/2012 9:24:35 PM
_Dura_ posted...
You are wrong. Expectations do not affect overall enjoyment.

Duke Nukem Forever and all the people saying it would break sales records and sell more copies than call of duty and be this super amazing game among other high expectations would like a word with you.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#34_Dura_Posted 11/7/2012 9:48:04 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
_Dura_ posted...

Duke Nukem Forever and all the people saying it would break sales records and sell more copies than call of duty and be this super amazing game among other high expectations would like a word with you.

Are you saying they would have enjoyed more it if they weren't hyped up? Like that would magically make it good?
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#35riddlebox89Posted 11/7/2012 10:05:48 PM
_Dura_ posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
_Dura_ posted...

Are you saying they would have enjoyed more it if they weren't hyped up? Like that would magically make it good?

No, the game would still be a rotten turd, I'm just saying that those people ended up hating it so much because they were so over hyped about it.

It's simple, you expect too much and those expectations don't get met, people get disappointed no matter what, however, don't expect much, and if you get them met and more, then that's a good thing.

Believe it or not, expectations do affect ones enjoyment of a game, book, or movie.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#36giled_tolgraPosted 11/7/2012 10:08:17 PM
Subpar? I really didnīt find this game subpar. It could have used a few more months on bug testing though,No amount of time could have made the story better
---
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=Windsupernova
Play Whatever. No fanboyism. PW.President of the Biased club
#37Olan17VPosted 11/8/2012 2:10:34 AM
yeah, this game definitely felt rushed. I mean *spoilers*

The Haytham and Lee encounters were extremely rushed and out of the blue. All those missions were cutscenes and lots of QTE. Hell, there wasn't even a boss fight! And the characters seemed...without purpose. Connor himself didn't even develop that much.

Also the present day plot was soooo rushed. I don't know where to start with the disaster plot regarding Juno and Minerva.
---
"I'll make my own FFVIII CGI movie, with blackjack and hookers!"
#38_Dura_Posted 11/8/2012 12:53:36 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
_Dura_ posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
_Dura_ posted...

No, the game would still be a rotten turd, I'm just saying that those people ended up hating it so much because they were so over hyped about it.

It's simple, you expect too much and those expectations don't get met, people get disappointed no matter what, however, don't expect much, and if you get them met and more, then that's a good thing.

Believe it or not, expectations do affect ones enjoyment of a game, book, or movie.

I have trouble believing anyone actually thinks that way, but if they really do, I'm truly sorry for them.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#39tizimin9Posted 11/8/2012 1:06:28 PM
Okay, I just have to step in and say one thing.

To the person who said that no game has had as big of an open world....

Both Skyrim and Just Cause 2 are bigger than this.

And this poster said that Just Cause 2 was smaller? Sorry, but there's NO WAY that's true.

In Just Cause 2 you can fly in the fastest jet for more than half and hour and still not reach the edge of the map.

In Assassin's Creed III you can horseback ride for the same amount of time and reach the edge of the map.

Supersonic Jet= Faster than horse.

Now, to say that the world in ACIII is more "filled in", that is true for the simple fact that you can interact with almost every tree and every bush and flower in this game, whereas in JCII they're just obstacles in your way.
---
I play until my eyes bleed.
PSN: Itzimna
#40PrinceOfHotPosted 11/8/2012 1:30:44 PM
Some of the areas in New York seem unfinished...like weird areas with stumps and weird pathways and tiny trees that go nowhere...