The game was rushed. (some proof inside)

#41riddlebox89Posted 11/8/2012 1:39:23 PM
_Dura_ posted...
I have trouble believing anyone actually thinks that way, but if they really do, I'm truly sorry for them.

Well it helps to not have more fried brain cells than living ones.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#42OhhSnapPosted 11/8/2012 1:44:52 PM(edited)
riddlebox89 posted...
_Dura_ posted...
I have trouble believing anyone actually thinks that way, but if they really do, I'm truly sorry for them.

Well it helps to not have more fried brain cells than living ones.

If he has more fried brain cells than living ones,
I wouldn't even consider what you have as "cells".
they're more like broken pieces of atoms that don't function correctly.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#43Strategist103Posted 11/8/2012 2:07:20 PM
The article does have a few good points abt the mission layout. But I don't think ubisoft should have delayed the game. I think the game as it stands now is good and the bugs are a minor issue that can be solved w/ some patches. The developers did a great job with the game and achieved what they wanted, but I think fans are disappointed with the story because of their expectations. I personally was disappointed with the story too but I still like the game and series as a whole.
#44Jarret_Kennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:21:08 PM
Theres certainly parts of the game that were close to awesome. Though as a whole I feel it absolutely didn't reach it's potential. Especially with story pacing. And the ending, oh god, the ending. I wasn't even mad about the ending, I pretty much just felt nothing. It failed to evoke any emotion. (the Desmond part mostly)
#45Albelnox0Posted 11/8/2012 2:50:43 PM
I never knew 3 years of being in development is being rushed. I guess when Final Fantasy XIII versus (if it ever comes out) is going to be called "rushed"
#46Jarret_Kennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:14:56 PM
Perhaps not rushed then, poor orchestration of time and resources. Happy?
#47ukloukloiyPosted 11/9/2012 2:26:23 AM
yesterday i had to restart two missions because my NPC partner that i had to follow was stuck in a wall or just stood in one place... its pissing me off.
---
Naked General for special things,.....Unity In Nudity
PSN: Czlapaj
#48Xuande12Posted 11/9/2012 3:58:21 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Ok so...the game was rushed because some guy who had unrealistically high expectations for it says it is? And a few glitches, which are present in pretty much every game that comes out, rushed or not, says the same?

No, I don't see anything but some zit faced teenager complaining that the game wasn't as uber awesome as he thought it was going to be, and isn't 100% glitch free, which NO game is nor has ever been.

You are my hero!
---
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).
#49beedtrackerPosted 11/9/2012 4:45:37 AM
Jarret_Kennedy posted...
Perhaps not rushed then, poor orchestration of time and resources. Happy?

Ding ding ding we have a winner
---
http://youtu.be/mzAQu23t19A
#50BatenKalasPosted 11/9/2012 5:36:19 AM
Really, this should be AC5. Just because Brotherhood and Revelations weren't numbered games doesn't mean anything. We're getting a new AC game every single game on the main consoles, and this isn't counting the side games on portable devices. I bet anything we'll get an AC3 side game in 2013.

Ubisoft is just lucky that the dev team is naturally talented, because the amount of time they're spending on each AC is pretty abysmal.
---
The Review Depot - http://reviewdepot.net