Wolfpack

#1Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/7/2012 9:08:49 AM
It's alot of fun but i would kill to play with people that like to sneak. I hate running and gunning it frustrates me how few people play the way you can get the most points.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
Official Urgal of the ACIII boards
#2HiyuushaPosted 11/7/2012 9:10:31 AM
agreed. Everyone's always trying to run and get the most number of kills not realizing its quality over quantity that matters.
#3EveofAbyssPosted 11/7/2012 9:12:47 AM
My sentiments exactly. I'll be stalking, building up a nice kill, only to have it stolen for 150pts that doesn't get us anywhere.
#4Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:19:23 AM
Anyone that loves to get high point kills and work as a TEAM please feel free to add me.

I love coordinating 4 player teams of good assassin's. i think the run and gun is a templar technique?
---
#5turboslackjawPosted 11/7/2012 9:33:28 AM
It's a real pain playing wolfpack in an open game, just one bad player can bring the whole team down, even when they see you right behind a target and locked on, they run in and steal the kill for small change, but what really gets me is when all four targets are grouped together and they charge in and scatter them, how can they not understand how dumb that is.
#6AliB909Posted 11/7/2012 9:33:46 AM
Although its frustrating, the running I can handle. It's the people that don't seem to understand sync kills that bug me.
---
'ello, 'ello, what's all this then?
#7Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:36:58 AM
turboslackjaw posted...
It's a real pain playing wolfpack in an open game, just one bad player can bring the whole team down, even when they see you right behind a target and locked on, they run in and steal the kill for small change, but what really gets me is when all four targets are grouped together and they charge in and scatter them, how can they not understand how dumb that is.

^^^ This is better than my original post. Read this one.

And turbo you sound like a player i can play with =)
---
#8turboslackjawPosted 11/7/2012 9:40:19 AM
Nar_Garzhvog posted...
turboslackjaw posted...

I'll send you a friend request next time i'm online, what timezone you in? i'm GMT
#9Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:43:08 AM
turboslackjaw posted...
Nar_Garzhvog posted...
turboslackjaw posted...

I'll send you a friend request next time i'm online, what timezone you in? i'm GMT

Uh central but i don't sleep so send one if I'm online I'll play
---
#10RobotPirteGhostPosted 11/7/2012 10:01:53 AM
I've beaten Wolfpack with randoms twice, and that's out of the 8 or so sessions I've played of it. Sure they're not the best and it takes longer than it has too, but it's possible.

I usually go for the guy that's furthest away from the group so I stand better chance of getting a high score, and I always kill the extra target when he spawns.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)