Wolfpack

#101Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:01:48 PM
I have about 50 friends that have this game. None of them are going to be able to play wolfpack. Will you?

I don't mind teaching people either consider it a lesson i guess, I played open and still no one was even trying.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#102Shadow_KnivesPosted 11/19/2012 11:21:30 AM
Nar_Garzhvog posted...
Shadow_Knives posted...
But we never could manage to sync-kill, even when we were all together waiting for the moment. No one had mics.

Mess up multiple sync kills and steal too many of my kills i just say screw this game

One of the failures may have been my fault. Since no one had a mic to give a verbal signal to everyone to press square at the same time, I had to assume it was time to strike when the targets were just about to detect us.. Is that how you have to do it, with no margin of error between everyone's kill button press? It would have been the first and only time I actually pulled off and saw a successful 4-man sync kill.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/Lifthrasis
That's not a knife.
#103QCTeamkillPosted 11/19/2012 11:29:06 AM
All you need is one individual lock on each target.

Then everyone just walk within range and the sync kill display will trigger.

If one of the players never bothers to lock on a target which is not already, or doesn't lock at all, sync fails.
#104Shadow_KnivesPosted 11/19/2012 11:38:26 AM
Ah, okay. That was my alternate theory. So it was because one of them never acquired their own target.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/Lifthrasis
That's not a knife.
#105Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:33:41 PM
Need one more player, anyone up for it?
---
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#106KuhnlardiaPosted 11/19/2012 9:03:22 PM
I just can't understand how so many people can be this bad at Wolfpack. I can't find anyone remotely competent in the sea of randoms, I assume that's because all the ones with human intelligence are playing private games.

So add me if you need another person to play with, I'm starting to hate playing alone.
---
War! It's good for me, what's my name? THUNDERCLEESE!
PSN: Kuhnlardia
#107Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 7:34:23 PM
Look for me on open. A clan mate and i are going to attempt to educate the reckless.
---
Clan: Silent Under Night
#108SymphonicRainPosted 11/20/2012 7:49:36 PM
Kind of staggering how one thinks they can get an incognito kill by running and actually stumbling right into the targets, they must not see the requirements on the left hand side.
I hate when you're standing by for a sync kill and someone just runs over mashing square.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#109Nar_Garzhvog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:13:20 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
Kind of staggering how one thinks they can get an incognito kill by running and actually stumbling right into the targets, they must not see the requirements on the left hand side.
I hate when you're standing by for a sync kill and someone just runs over mashing square.

by educate i mean kill correctly until the mess up my kills then no kills for them.
---
Clan: Silent Under Night
#110KuhnlardiaPosted 11/21/2012 2:05:45 PM
Nar_Garzhvog posted...
Look for me on open. A clan mate and i are going to attempt to educate the reckless.

Lol, you know I've tried showing the poor children how to play correctly. Game after game getting half the kills of the reckless runners but getting double the score. It just doesn't seem to work, I even got an angry message from one of them, said I was cheating because he had more kills but he came in 2nd.

I keep hoping that one person, just one, will see how I played and realize that all those 150 point kills do is cause failure.
---
War! It's good for me, what's my name? THUNDERCLEESE!
PSN: Kuhnlardia