Templar Forts - What do?

#1Viper114Posted 11/7/2012 10:46:58 AM
I've found several forts out in the Frontier, and two in Boston. Having just started Sequence 7, am I able to just rush into them and destroy them, or do I have to wait until a mission tells me to?
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#2Solid_PWPosted 11/7/2012 10:47:38 AM
Just thrash 'em.
---
"IS DERE SOMEBODY DERE." - The many guards of MGS2
#3EVE6 FANPosted 11/7/2012 10:50:05 AM
You have to destroy them, kill the leader, and then raise the flag.

I killed the leader and when i set the fuse to destroy the stockpile or whatever, i just made a run for it (8 seconds caught me off guard and i didnt know how big the explosion would be). You have to stick around and raise the flag, if you go to far it resets everything.
---
PsN: Ultraviolence (L in violence is a cap i)
#4Viper114(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 11:21:00 AM
So I do it whenever, then? I think I remember in ACB and ACR there was a mission to introduce you how to do it before you could do it, so I wasn't sure if AC3 has the same thing or not. If not, I'll probably just go wipe those forts out right away.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#5_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 11/7/2012 11:23:56 AM
You can sneak around if you want or you could go knocking right at their front door and destroy them :D They're all pretty easy, just watch out for the people with guns. I usually ignore the ones on the floor and go after the ones on the 2nd floors first.
---
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201
#6yaboyPosted 11/7/2012 11:26:04 AM
Viper114 posted...
So I do it whenever, then? I think I remember in ACB and ACR there was a mission to introduce you how to do it before you could do it, so I wasn't sure if AC3 has the same thing or not. If not, I'll probably just go wipe those forts out right away.

Haha yeah this one just sort of dumps it on you. Lalala happy native man walking arou- KILL THE GENERAL.
---
:::M::: :::o::: :::F::: :::a::: :::T:::
#7turboslackjawPosted 11/7/2012 11:40:58 AM
I was a little disappointed with the forts this time round, before the commander would try and flee resulting in a failed attempt if he did, resulting in a time penalty before you could try again, so a bit of stealth was necessary.
This time you can just storm the place without regard if you want to..
#8kenny356Posted 11/7/2012 11:56:29 AM
turboslackjaw posted...
I was a little disappointed with the forts this time round, before the commander would try and flee resulting in a failed attempt if he did, resulting in a time penalty before you could try again, so a bit of stealth was necessary.
This time you can just storm the place without regard if you want to..

You are right, for the first few forts I tried to sneak around and stealth assassinate the captain. Then I realized if I just go kill someone the captain will come to me and fight, makes it too easy.
---
"my name is kenny and I like your name" - ElRey22