One Unlocked Citizen Mission in the Frontier...

#1MadigariPosted 11/7/2012 11:36:08 AM
...yet I've done every Assassination, Courier, and Delivery mission available. I've also been up and down everywhere I can think of, and yet I've still not found this 1 mission. Any ideas as to what it could be?

I've also done every homestead mission, so it can't be that, either.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#2ScratchmyearsPosted 11/7/2012 12:06:32 PM
Ive seen in some games the hunter society missions are bugged. Worked fine for me, but my friend (who is playing on 360) was never able to get the icons to appear on his map. They look like pawprints and task you with hunting and killing one specific target such as a bear (which you have to lure out of its cave) or an elk (which runs if you get close) etc.
#3Madigari(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:10:17 PM
Scratchmyears posted...
Ive seen in some games the hunter society missions are bugged. Worked fine for me, but my friend (who is playing on 360) was never able to get the icons to appear on his map. They look like pawprints and task you with hunting and killing one specific target such as a bear (which you have to lure out of its cave) or an elk (which runs if you get close) etc.

I've already done all of those as well. Hunter, Brawler, and Frontiersman.

Sorry, I forgot to mention those.
---
#4NeX_HousePosted 11/8/2012 12:03:46 PM
Same 2 me. Took every side mission but there is always one open.
#5insertgamertagPosted 11/9/2012 2:54:10 AM
Yep mine still has 1 citizen missions unlocked even though I have 100% on all delivery , courier and assassin contracts in the DNA tracker

Also what do you have to have for the reveal 100% of frontier map challenge I have liberated all forts, found the 3 stores only thing I can think of is the fast travel spots as 1 is glitched and doesn't show up and one only appears sometimes
#6Gmoney-Posted 11/9/2012 7:21:29 AM
Thieves guild? You need to pick pocket a few people to get the challenges.
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#7Madigari(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:24:42 AM
To simplify things, I have done everything required for the Completionist trophy. So my DNA tracker reads 100%. That means all maps are explored 90%, all guild challenges and missions are done, all delivery, courier, and assassination missions, all naval missions, all side-objectives, etc.

However, I still have one unlocked citizen mission on the Frontier. I haven't played with the Benedict Arnold missions yet, either, so they're still in New York, so that can't be it.
---
#8Newts_UtePosted 11/9/2012 8:08:25 AM
I haven't played with the Benedict Arnold missions yet, either, so they're still in New York, so that can't be it.

I did those last night because the empty track on the DNA screen was bugging me (Which still bugs me because it remains empty until you highlight it).

The 1 citizen mission in the Frontier remains.
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51