Lexington Treasure?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Lexington Treasure?

User Info: DreadnoughtX

DreadnoughtX
4 years ago#1
Hi, I am sorry if this is posted before as I can't find it when searching Treasure and Lexington.

In the Frontier area in Lexington, there is this treasure that is within it that I can't approach. When I approach it, it says is still around 30m underneath my position. That location is a small hill, but after circling around the area for 10 minutes, I still can't find the correct entrance.

I wonder does anyone have any idea on how to approach that location? Thanks for all help in advance.

User Info: ry_mann

ry_mann
4 years ago#2
Look for a cluster of rocks overlooking a road. Then from there try and find a gap between the rocks (parallel to the road itself). If you see what looks like a bunch of boards laid down (symbolizing a path) then there is a cave near by.

Several trophies and treasures are now in caves so you'll have to look for clues to find them all.
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com

DreadnoughtX
4 years ago#3
ry_mann posted...
Look for a cluster of rocks overlooking a road. Then from there try and find a gap between the rocks (parallel to the road itself). If you see what looks like a bunch of boards laid down (symbolizing a path) then there is a cave near by.

Several trophies and treasures are now in caves so you'll have to look for clues to find them all.

Thank you! I found it now! Thanks.

To those that are struggling, don't run around the bottom of the hill. Climb up the rocks that resemble a sort of stair case. After going near the top of the hill, there will be a hole in the floor with some boards around that you can jump down.

DreadnoughtX
4 years ago#4
Also, is extremely close to the shed of a nearby house.

User Info: ry_mann

ry_mann
4 years ago#5
No problem. I tried finding it on my own. Saw the boards but didn't think anything of it. Had to refer to the guide to find it.
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Lexington Treasure?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived