Lexington Treasure?

#1DreadnoughtXPosted 11/7/2012 7:35:48 PM
Hi, I am sorry if this is posted before as I can't find it when searching Treasure and Lexington.

In the Frontier area in Lexington, there is this treasure that is within it that I can't approach. When I approach it, it says is still around 30m underneath my position. That location is a small hill, but after circling around the area for 10 minutes, I still can't find the correct entrance.

I wonder does anyone have any idea on how to approach that location? Thanks for all help in advance.
#2ry_mannPosted 11/7/2012 7:37:23 PM
Look for a cluster of rocks overlooking a road. Then from there try and find a gap between the rocks (parallel to the road itself). If you see what looks like a bunch of boards laid down (symbolizing a path) then there is a cave near by.

Several trophies and treasures are now in caves so you'll have to look for clues to find them all.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#3DreadnoughtX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 7:41:47 PM
ry_mann posted...
Look for a cluster of rocks overlooking a road. Then from there try and find a gap between the rocks (parallel to the road itself). If you see what looks like a bunch of boards laid down (symbolizing a path) then there is a cave near by.

Several trophies and treasures are now in caves so you'll have to look for clues to find them all.

Thank you! I found it now! Thanks.

To those that are struggling, don't run around the bottom of the hill. Climb up the rocks that resemble a sort of stair case. After going near the top of the hill, there will be a hole in the floor with some boards around that you can jump down.
#4DreadnoughtX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 7:42:44 PM
Also, is extremely close to the shed of a nearby house.
#5ry_mannPosted 11/7/2012 7:54:43 PM
No problem. I tried finding it on my own. Saw the boards but didn't think anything of it. Had to refer to the guide to find it.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com