Honest Question: Who uses their sword?

#1AriOmegaPosted 11/7/2012 8:11:19 PM
I'll leave the swords with Ezio and Altair. The tomahawk is the main combat weapon for AC3.
---
Only One
#2GenjutsuCrowPosted 11/7/2012 8:12:20 PM
I do, especially since It was the sawtooth blade and Incredibly powerful.
---
The official Waifu of N.
White 2 friend code: 0390 6599 5528
#3SunricerPosted 11/7/2012 8:13:13 PM
Hidden blade master race.
#4riouken1234Posted 11/7/2012 8:13:28 PM
I never used a sword. Tomohawk and War Chief Club!
#5PFireflyPosted 11/7/2012 8:13:52 PM
I use the Sawtooth sword whenever I can just because of how awesome it looks. With Altair I always used his short sword, and I only used the hidden blades with Ezio.

To each his own.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#6steepcirclePosted 11/7/2012 8:14:37 PM
I use Connor's sword. There's this weird glitch that happens when I fight with a tomahawk weapon where the axe has this strange light aura that emits from the weapon, that's longer than even the length of Connor's swords.

The sword weapons themselves don't have this graphical glitch in my game, so I use those instead.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#7ChudamaruPosted 11/7/2012 8:16:25 PM
steepcircle posted...
I use Connor's sword. There's this weird glitch that happens when I fight with a tomahawk weapon where the axe has this strange light aura that emits from the weapon, that's longer than even the length of Connor's swords.

The sword weapons themselves don't have this graphical glitch in my game, so I use those instead.

Not a glitch thats a motion blur effect along the path the weapon moved in.
#8Mystical_OniPosted 11/7/2012 8:17:06 PM
i have had a couple of random bugs happen with me using weapons on this game. I was in mid fight using my Assassin tomahawk and out of no where it was entirely gone and out of my inventory.

But I do like to use all the weapons possible in AC games the Sawtooth is powerful and pretty BA looking to boot. I have yet to toy with the Clubs so I may mess with those soon.
---
PSN: MysticSpade
www.twitch.tv/mysticspade_1
#9OhhSnapPosted 11/7/2012 8:17:50 PM
Idk. I really enjoyed whacking those rifles around and stuff.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#10bobbyrkPosted 11/7/2012 8:18:15 PM
I've used everything. I love how brutal the tomahawk is, but I prefer to go unarmed because f*** yeah they implemented my idea of unarmed killstreaks.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.