Honest Question: Who uses their sword?

#11steepcirclePosted 11/7/2012 9:20:02 PM
Chudamaru posted...
steepcircle posted...
I use Connor's sword. There's this weird glitch that happens when I fight with a tomahawk weapon where the axe has this strange light aura that emits from the weapon, that's longer than even the length of Connor's swords.

The sword weapons themselves don't have this graphical glitch in my game, so I use those instead.

Not a glitch thats a motion blur effect along the path the weapon moved in.

Nah, I get that. I watched some videos to compare what I was seeing on my screen. It's...different. I don't know how to explain it really. It's far more prounouced. It's honestly jarring looking. Even the sword has those motion blur effects. My tomahawk weapons however actually look like a blue lightsaber coming out of connor's axe that's larger than the weapon itself.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#12ChudamaruPosted 11/7/2012 9:25:16 PM
steepcircle posted...
Chudamaru posted...
steepcircle posted...
I use Connor's sword. There's this weird glitch that happens when I fight with a tomahawk weapon where the axe has this strange light aura that emits from the weapon, that's longer than even the length of Connor's swords.

The sword weapons themselves don't have this graphical glitch in my game, so I use those instead.

Not a glitch thats a motion blur effect along the path the weapon moved in.

Nah, I get that. I watched some videos to compare what I was seeing on my screen. It's...different. I don't know how to explain it really. It's far more prounouced. It's honestly jarring looking. Even the sword has those motion blur effects. My tomahawk weapons however actually look like a blue lightsaber coming out of connor's axe that's larger than the weapon itself.

Crazy, you take a screenshot of that.
#13xSpaceGhostPosted 11/7/2012 9:25:30 PM
Pretty much tomahawk only. Connor is half-native, why not? Your weapon represents you.
---
PSN: xSpaceGhost
#14BillysanPosted 11/7/2012 9:28:26 PM
I hate how swords clip like crazy into Conner's Robes so I don't like having them.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#15DtokPosted 11/7/2012 9:34:14 PM
I use swords all the time! Just not my sword. I disarm a lot.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#16ZenzokuPosted 11/7/2012 9:39:34 PM
i used mainly tomahawk, but i dabbled in all the weapons just to see the counter kills and finishing animations.
#17CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 11/7/2012 10:02:32 PM
I used a sword when the Tomahawk mysteriously disappeared from my inventory after...

SPOILERS?

Connor was thrown in Jail.

Then I bought the sword that costs over 4000 British Pounds, used it until I met Charles during Haytham's funeral, then after the cutscene ended, the sword disappeared too. So after I realized how incredibly useless the weapons are in this game, I never bought another weapon since. Instead I relied on my hidden blades and the Muskets that the British Soldiers drop after you kill them.

END OF SPOILS
#18OmegaS13Posted 11/7/2012 10:06:13 PM
My Tomahawk, Hidden Blades, and random muskets are always killing Redcoats and Patriots. I love the musket double kill animation
---
A new life has begun
#19weirdjake52Posted 11/7/2012 10:08:16 PM
i use the sword in conjunction with the pistols when i wear the kidd outfit (which i wear permanently in post-game)

assassin's creed just became pirate's creed
---
PSN: WhiteStorm910
My AC Multiplayer Strategy: if i'm at least Lv.50 feel free to get a nice kill. I'll still hunt you down if you're a target.
#20DrkangelBTCPosted 11/7/2012 10:15:59 PM
sunricer posted...
Hidden blade master race.

---
PSN: Winscar_Shinobi
Currently playing PS3: Dust 514 Private Beta, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3. PC: The War Z