Is there an Endgame sequence where I can finish all unfinished side quests?

#1LuigiohPosted 11/7/2012 9:13:55 PM
i.e. courier missions, liberation stuff, assassination contracts. I'm assuming these won't all become unavailable once I finish the story right? or am i wrong and should finish all of these while I am still progressing through the story? I'm on sequence 8 right now.
---
Yes I'm bitter.
#2Anime_AssassinPosted 11/7/2012 9:15:57 PM(edited)
Yeah
You'll be able to do the missions after the story is done
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3notedeathPosted 11/7/2012 9:15:30 PM
You can still do everything else even after you finish the final sequence.
---
GameFAQ's logic: Not answering someone's question directly = being a jerk.
#4smokesstudioPosted 11/7/2012 9:47:18 PM
can you do the navel battles after the story? also does anyone know if they are working on a patch? none of the brawler missions among alot of other stuff are not showing up on my map..
#5notedeathPosted 11/7/2012 9:50:03 PM
smokesstudio posted...
can you do the navel battles after the story? also does anyone know if they are working on a patch? none of the brawler missions among alot of other stuff are not showing up on my map..

You can still do everything else even after you finish the final sequence. And they're probably gonna give us a patch sooner or later.
---
GameFAQ's logic: Not answering someone's question directly = being a jerk.
#6smokesstudioPosted 11/7/2012 10:02:18 PM
cool thanks.
#7Newts_UtePosted 11/7/2012 10:06:05 PM
I seriously doubt there will be a patch for the "missing" quest icons. They're missing because you haven't found them yet. Icons just don't show up in areas you've not explored. Sure its a pain if the quest is in a single foggy pixel in an otherwise explored area but its the way it is. I for one am glad they did it this way. Otherwise it would be like any other sandbox game where you just run run icon to icon with no real need to explore.
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51
#8Luigioh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 10:24:14 PM
Ok great, thanks for the info guys.
---
Yes I'm bitter.
#9riddlebox89Posted 11/7/2012 10:26:56 PM
No, you're supposed to do them all as young Connor, else a zombified Mario and Luigi will tear through your screen and eat your dog.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.