Ok...just beat the game. (spoilers)

#1OddGamer7770Posted 11/8/2012 1:42:56 AM
Couple questions.
Is that really the end? Cause that was just terrible....ok that was an opinion....but terrible.

With Desmund dead, doesn't that make this the last assassin's creed? I mean how can they possible continue this?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
I'm as Odd as Odd ever was!
#2PFireflyPosted 11/8/2012 1:45:49 AM
Other people can be put in the animus. They didn't stop existing because he died :P
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#3OddGamer7770(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:49:52 AM
Yeah but desmund had a certain heritage and isn't everybody enslaved now....
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
I'm as Odd as Odd ever was!
#4Th0ms0nMPosted 11/8/2012 1:51:26 AM
Ya the ending was crap, but when have they ever been good..

They will most likely find another desendant of the assassin's to go back in time to find out how to re contain or defeat Juno (or whatever the girls name that wants to rule the world)
#5peephole303Posted 11/8/2012 1:51:49 AM
well they did what they said they would they ended desmonds story and the end of the world story arc

But as William Miles said Killing Vidic did nothing as he will just be replaced.

And as Juno said "you played your part well desmond but now its my turn" or something close to that,

I can gaurentee there will be more games. Just no desmond...... you also forget William has the same bloodline
#6True RunePosted 11/8/2012 1:52:40 AM
OddGamer7770 posted...
Yeah but desmund had a certain heritage and isn't everybody enslaved now....

Did you finish the pivot stuff?

if not do so

Desmond's memory has been synched to the Cloud, pretty much anyone can use his memories now

His Father alludes to this being possible(but difficult) during the game. We don't need Desmond anymore.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#7Olan17VPosted 11/8/2012 1:53:13 AM
First, yes, the ending was terrible. According to the developers, this is Desmond's final game, but the series will continue. How? I don't know.
---
"I'll make my own FFVIII CGI movie, with blackjack and hookers!"
#8riddlebox89Posted 11/8/2012 1:57:13 AM
OddGamer7770 posted...
With Desmund dead, doesn't that make this the last assassin's creed? I mean how can they possible continue this?

Look at AC Bloodlines and AC Liberation, they were both done without needing anything from present day, so obviously if they wanted, they could drop the present day garbage bin plot all together.

Question answered.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#9OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 2:20:26 AM
When Ubisoft stated it to be Desmond's last game, maybe they meant him as being the main character.
#10peephole303Posted 11/8/2012 2:23:58 AM
"When Ubisoft stated it to be Desmond's last game, maybe they meant him as being the main character."

They did i believe reading before the game came out they stated its not the end of assassins creed just the original story arc and desmond