Boston brawlers : Kill an enemy with every type of weapon help

#1ka243Posted 11/8/2012 8:44:02 AM
I've done this as far as I can tell but the challenge won't pop for me. Are there any weapons that are easily missible?

One's Ive used :
Swords
Short weapons (daggers and tomohawks)
Blunt (clubs)
Heavy
Pistol
Enemy Musket
Bow and arrow
Poison dart
Trip mines
Fists (unarmed)

I don't think you can kill with the rope dart...
WTF am I missing?

Is anyone else having problems with this or are there any easily missible ones?
#2SentaPosted 11/8/2012 8:48:50 AM
You can kill with the Rope Dart. Hanging enemies from trees, just choking them with it...Right after you get them, you can even do a Homestead mission that introduces you to their various uses.
#3CaptainBones86Posted 11/8/2012 8:52:32 AM
Rope dart, smoke bomb, and the snare, you can counter kill with them by pressing triangle
#4giled_tolgraPosted 11/8/2012 9:01:09 AM
The smoke bomb and snare donīt count.I never used them to kill and got the challenge

And yeah rope dart seems to be the one you miss. Get on a tree and hang them because its pretty cool
---
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=Windsupernova
Play Whatever. No fanboyism. PW.President of the Biased club
#5ka243(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:01:12 AM
It was the rope dart... Awesome. Thank you. Do you know how to do a predator move with the rope dart? It said something about it in the game at one point but I don't remember. Its on the boston brawlers part 3 challenge.
#6SentaPosted 11/8/2012 9:03:01 AM
From a tree branch, dart an enemy while pressing back/down on the stick to hang them.
#7xplorerwielderPosted 11/8/2012 9:03:17 AM
Pretty sure thats hanging someone from a tree. You throw the dart at them then press the left stick to hop out of the tree
---
PSN: XPLORER_WIELDER
#8ka243(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:50:24 AM
Cool, yeah you have to hold the y button and move the left stick pretty quickly while holding it otherwise the move doesn't complete. Just got this thanks. These gamefaqs boards are so much more helpful than the official ubisoft forums...
#9SmirnoPosted 11/11/2012 5:01:36 AM
i have killed enemies using all the above mentioned methods by now twice over but this one still doesn't pop up for me. i am in Sequence 7. do there appear some particular missions that involve killing enemies with other weaponry?

---
WATCHOUT IM ON PCP LOL
http://www.last.fm/user/Smirnon ___ http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=Smirn (work in progress)
#10CaterwaulPosted 11/11/2012 5:28:32 AM
Smirno posted...
i have killed enemies using all the above mentioned methods by now twice over but this one still doesn't pop up for me. i am in Sequence 7. do there appear some particular missions that involve killing enemies with other weaponry?

No, I completed this challenge in Sequence 7. Just make sure you've used all of them. Trip Mines took me awhile to remember I had those. And I had to go buy a Blunt weapon. Also, for the Heavy weapon, I used one that dropped from the huge Redcoat guy with a kilt. Not sure if that's necessary too, since the TC pointed out "Enemy Musket", so I'm not sure if "Enemy Heavy" is required as well.