Best AC game yet?

#1justin_OnealPosted 11/8/2012 1:12:51 PM
First off, havent played it....

Thinking of getting it for Xmas, Was wondering what you guys thought? Im watching the " inside assassins creed 3." and I've watched the demo, It and really just looks amazing.

Are there any Glaring issues? Performance issues? I mean, I heard Like 2000 people can be the screen at once, thought that could cause some technical problems.
---
SSF4AE: Dictator & Guile. Also Playing: Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy 13-2.
#2xplorerwielderPosted 11/8/2012 1:17:05 PM
It is a great game, but it does have some bugs and occasional frame rate stutters due to the tons of things happening onscreen
---
PSN: XPLORER_WIELDER
#3Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/8/2012 1:24:15 PM
xplorerwielder posted...
It is a great game, but it does have some bugs and occasional frame rate stutters due to the tons of things happening onscreen

this is true. Story wise I prefer brotherhood, Ezio's professional attitude is the best IMHO.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
Official Urgal of the ACIII boards
#4DarknessXSeekerPosted 11/8/2012 1:28:08 PM
ACIII is hands down the best, but I admit Brotherhood comes really close.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#5Dr_KainPosted 11/8/2012 1:34:10 PM
It's all right. It is nowhere near as good as ACII. It isn't horrible, but the series has definitely run its course.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#6OhhSnapPosted 11/8/2012 1:39:56 PM
I've had no glitchy problems in the game like most do, and I think it's well worth the 60. But yeah this being my first AC game, I kinda prefer this one over the older ones I've seen on youtube.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#7justin_Oneal(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:40:43 PM
Nar_Garzhvog posted...
xplorerwielder posted...

this is true. Story wise I prefer brotherhood, Ezio's professional attitude is the best IMHO.

Ok, now I've only played AC1&2, is the a problem? I mean story wise? Cause, I dont have much of a desire to play the spin offs, or whatever you'd call them.

Also, not being better than AC2?? I liked AC2, I just didnt think it did enough to separate its self from 1.
---
#8Stanimal032Posted 11/8/2012 1:44:38 PM
I would say yes. I loved all the previous ones. Ezio was my favorite until I met Connor.

Ezio is still a phenomenal character, but something about Connor, his Native American roots, and the respect he has for men and all living creatures, is awesome to me.
---
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Skyrim, Max Payne 3, Skyrim, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Skyrim, Skyrim, and Skyrim. Waiting for NCAA Football 13
#9justin_Oneal(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:45:17 PM
Stanimal032 posted...
I would say yes. I loved all the previous ones. Ezio was my favorite until I met Connor.

Ezio is still a phenomenal character, but something about Connor, his Native American roots, and the respect he has for men and all living creatures, is awesome to me.

I already like Connor more... lol
---
#10notedeathPosted 11/8/2012 1:46:26 PM
Stanimal032 posted...

But ezio has respect for even women!
---
GameFAQ's logic: Not answering someone's question directly = being a jerk.