Dam man anyone think this game is fun!

#21AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 4:12:00 PM
lamMelvin posted...
You just jelly of my pale complexion.

This topic is pretty funny honestly.

I'm English-Irish, so I think it's a safe bet that I'm paler than you.
#22_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 4:12:39 PM
AyahRiven posted...
_Dura_ posted...
Sorry to piss in your breakfast cereal, but liking a game because the main character is the same race as you is as infantile as one can get.

So being able to personally identify with characters that share your heritage, background, personality and views is infantile? It's ironic, because I think throwing a strop on the Internet because you don't feel the same as someone else is infantile, but there you go.

If you're shallow enough to think being the same race grants you better sympathy with the main character, you are woefully misguided. Maybe someone who had his mother die, or someone who never knew their father might have a more personal connection, because these are the things that make a character. His genetics do not.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#23AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 4:17:00 PM(edited)
_Dura_ posted...
If you're shallow enough to think being the same race grants you better sympathy with the main character, you are woefully misguided. Maybe someone who had his mother die, or someone who never knew their father might have a more personal connection, because these are the things that make a character. His genetics do not.

Of course it does. Do I feel the same way about the civil rights movement in America as a Black American does? Obviously not. Stop being deliberately moronic to perpetuate this pointless argument.

Just to point out, this has nothing to do with genetics. I have no idea where that came from, but clearly you don't even understand your own points.
#24_Shikoba_Posted 11/9/2012 4:15:27 PM
I'm part Native American and I find it pretty cool as well. I mean, come on, you can probably count all the games ever released with a Native American main character on 1 hand. Of course it is cool for those of us with Native blood in us, it doesn't happen much. I don't understand why someone would be patronized for something like that.
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#25XdieX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:16:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 4:17:27 PM
AyahRiven posted...
_Dura_ posted...

Of course it does. Do I feel the same way about the civil rights movement in America as a Black American? Obviously not. Stop being deliberately moronic to perpetuate this pointless argument.

You shouldn't. Do you think black people have some telepathic link to MLK that makes them magically feel different? If you can't share the joy of a people's freedom with those people, than all you're doing is engendering differences further. Honestly this kind of thinking disgusts me.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#27XdieX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:17:48 PM
redhawt posted...
i kill every native american i see in this game so far as to jumping to my death when i play as the native..............then semi tea bag them by standing still and pressing R1 over their lifeless native american heads

Sounds boring... You should probably play something else fella
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- Go to the link!
#28redhawtPosted 11/9/2012 4:19:29 PM
no son its really fun and fills me with such enjoyment its almost as good as a woman...............................almost
---
psn id domtoretto1
#29AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 4:22:01 PM
_Dura_ posted...
You shouldn't. Do you think black people have some telepathic link to MLK that makes them magically feel different? If you can't share the joy of a people's freedom with those people, than all you're doing is engendering differences further. Honestly this kind of thinking disgusts me.

When did I say I didn't share their joy? I said I don't feel the same. Because I don't. Because my culture is so far removed from that time and place - I'll never feel the same strife as those whose parents, grandparents and great grandparents were oppressed. And the same applies for everyone else.

You strike me as the kind of person that whines about it being unfair that white people can't say the N-word without being called a racist, and not understand why that is mental.
#30lamMelvinPosted 11/9/2012 4:25:22 PM
My reaction to this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRtaRbj7FWI&feature=related
---
4Kids- The true definition of Evil.