Dam man anyone think this game is fun!

#51GenjutsuCrowPosted 11/9/2012 5:15:02 PM
God, this thread turned Into one big ****storm/pity party!
---
The official Waifu of N.
White 2 friend code: 0390 6599 5528
#52ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 5:15:23 PM
_Dura_ posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
I think the true question here, is why the topic at hand is so critically important to you. What business is it of yours, whatsoever, what he was able to take from the game? It's no secret that I've found you to be nothing short of narrow-minded when it comes to ACIII and the people who enjoyed it, but this is seriously stepping into some extreme territory. Next you're going to tell me that you chastise anybody that believes in and praises god, and dares have the courage to speak of it.

I could ask you why my criticism chaps your ass so much. And yes, I do chastise anyone who speaks out about their god, as is my right. Anyone who puts something in public, be it this topic or their beliefs, had better be willing to have those statements criticized. If it buggers their breeches to have their public statements criticized so much, then maybe they should reconsider the statements.

I quite enjoy a good argument, and in fact am enjoying this one.

Except, you're not putting up a good argument, and it's rare that you've ever done so on this board. Just because you attack people over everything doesn't mean you're putting up a "intriguing debate", you're just being a negative-nancy that needs to speak ill of everything he sees.

I think what's most hilarious about this, though, is that this is not the first board you've stained with your presence. I recall you from elsewhere, the Mass Effect 3 board perhaps? Oh, and then you complain when those people ignore you?

Alright, so let me get this straight. "Anybody who puts something in public, no matter how innocent in nature it might be, better be willing to focus on me when I come up to them and tell them how dumb they are. If they even dare to think to ignore me and my presence, then they don't deserve to post on GameFaqs, let alone breathe."

That sound about right? It was all put together using your history of posts on this board, after all, specifically you're aggression toward those that ignore you and the "let alone breathe" part. I believe your exact words were "deserve to die". What a splendid human being you must be. Take care. :3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#53_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 5:16:42 PM
AyahRiven posted...
_Dura_ posted...
Yes. I'm sorry, but if people can't let it go then they will perpetuate that same divisiveness until the end of their days. You think I didn't hear the stories of fire hoses and riot cops and having things vandalized? A history lesson to be sure, and one to never forget. But they are as distant to me, and anyone else in my generation, as slavery is. Again, genetics do not give ANYONE a deeper understanding of ANYTHING. Ever. And it's racist to say that it would.

Nobody ever said a deeper understanding. That would be silly. But a deeper connection? Of course it does. From a biological standpoint, of course we feel more sympathy and understanding to those that we are related to, however distant (and I hate to break it to you, but 2-3 generations isn't very distant.) Does that mean it's morally right? Of course not, and I understand what you're trying to say, I really do, but you're not making any sense trying to shoehorn that argument into this conversation.

At the end of the day, you made a flippant, childish comment in response to the OP and I pointed that out. I really don't see where this conversation can go now, but I'm sure you'll drag it somewhere.

No, it doesn't. I'm sorry if that's your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. People can pretend to have connections to this or that all they want, it means nothing, it's worth nothing, and it will get them nothing other than funny looks from people who's brains work properly.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#54AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 5:18:36 PM
_Dura_ posted...
No, it doesn't. I'm sorry if that's your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. People can pretend to have connections to this or that all they want, it means nothing, it's worth nothing, and it will get them nothing other than funny looks from people who's brains work properly.

So now your argument is essentially "lol ur wrong n stupid." Science backs my argument up. Your banal musings are not an argument at all.
#55najzerePosted 11/9/2012 5:19:40 PM
How did I know that this thread would be totally nanners when I saw it get 50 replies within 20 minutes? I knew no one on this board could actually talk about the game for that long.
#56_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 5:20:29 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
_Dura_ posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
I think the true question here, is why the topic at hand is so critically important to you. What business is it of yours, whatsoever, what he was able to take from the game? It's no secret that I've found you to be nothing short of narrow-minded when it comes to ACIII and the people who enjoyed it, but this is seriously stepping into some extreme territory. Next you're going to tell me that you chastise anybody that believes in and praises god, and dares have the courage to speak of it.

I could ask you why my criticism chaps your ass so much. And yes, I do chastise anyone who speaks out about their god, as is my right. Anyone who puts something in public, be it this topic or their beliefs, had better be willing to have those statements criticized. If it buggers their breeches to have their public statements criticized so much, then maybe they should reconsider the statements.

Except, you're not putting up a good argument, and it's rare that you've ever done so on this board. Just because you attack people over everything doesn't mean you're putting up a "intriguing debate", you're just being a negative-nancy that needs to speak ill of everything he sees.

I think what's most hilarious about this, though, is that this is not the first board you've stained with your presence. I recall you from elsewhere, the Mass Effect 3 board perhaps? Oh, and then you complain when those people ignore you?

Alright, so let me get this straight. "Anybody who puts something in public, no matter how innocent in nature it might be, better be willing to focus on me when I come up to them and tell them how dumb they are. If they even dare to think to ignore me and my presence, then they don't deserve to post on GameFaqs, let alone breathe."

That sound about right? It was all put together using your history of posts on this board, after all, specifically you're aggression toward those that ignore you and the "let alone breathe" part. I believe your exact words were "deserve to die". What a splendid human being you must be. Take care. :3

I've never been on the Mass Effect 3 boards, or even played the game. And no one is forcing you to focus on me and reply, except of course that niggling little thought in the back of your mind that I might be right and you must beat it down as much as you can to convince yourself that your opinions are right and every dissenting opinion is just someone out to troll you.

I don't remember being aggressive towards anyone who ignores me, as if you really did look at my post history you would see I never make two posts directed at the same person twice without them responding so I can quote and respond in turn. You can make things up all you like, it wont make them true.
---
#57MagoichiPosted 11/9/2012 5:21:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#58_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 5:21:53 PM
AyahRiven posted...
_Dura_ posted...

So now your argument is essentially "lol ur wrong n stupid." Science backs my argument up. Your banal musings are not an argument at all.

Oh how we love to throw the word science around without any proof, don't we? And what has your argument been this whole time? "Let me tell you about your culture and the people in it"?

Poor showing.
---
#59AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 5:24:55 PM
_Dura_ posted...
Oh how we love to throw the word science around without any proof, don't we? And what has your argument been this whole time? "Let me tell you about your culture and the people in it"?

Poor showing.

There's no proof of humans favouring members of their own race? Are you ****ing kidding me? I'm genuinely not even sure how to respond to that. Did you take biology in high school? And for someone who hates to play the "but I'm black" argument, you're doing it an awful lot here, in lieu of having anything factual to say, I suspect.
#60ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 5:26:00 PM
_Dura_ posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
_Dura_ posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

I've never been on the Mass Effect 3 boards, or even played the game. And no one is forcing you to focus on me and reply, except of course that niggling little thought in the back of your mind that I might be right and you must beat it down as much as you can to convince yourself that your opinions are right and every dissenting opinion is just someone out to troll you.

I don't remember being aggressive towards anyone who ignores me, as if you really did look at my post history you would see I never make two posts directed at the same person twice without them responding so I can quote and respond in turn. You can make things up all you like, it wont make them true.

I was referring to your comment toward me when I made mention of using the "ignore button". And yes, I do remember you from somewhere, whether it was ME3 or not. I know your PSN, because it's one of the only times I've seen anything related to The Bouncer on this site.

You also struck me as very aggressive in squeezing information out of me in my own topic, when I credited ACIII as a visually stunning experience.

Such things I'm sure are commonplace for you though, which is why you might forget the occasional comment. This thread alone is proof that what I quoted is nothing short of true, bringing up past topics isn't even required.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams