Dam man anyone think this game is fun!

#61_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 6:29:03 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I was referring to your comment toward me when I made mention of using the "ignore button". And yes, I do remember you from somewhere, whether it was ME3 or not. I know your PSN, because it's one of the only times I've seen anything related to The Bouncer on this site.

You also struck me as very aggressive in squeezing information out of me in my own topic, when I credited ACIII as a visually stunning experience.

Such things I'm sure are commonplace for you though, which is why you might forget the occasional comment. This thread alone is proof that what I quoted is nothing short of true, bringing up past topics isn't even required.

Not sure what you want me to say. Am I supposed to feel bad for being a big fat meenie? I don't think so. You skillfully avoid all those topics where I answer people's questions, something I have yet to see you do. So far I've only seen you in threads dedicated to lavishing the game in tongue baths, so I don't know what I'm supposed to take away from your criticism.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#62MizuhoChamaPosted 11/9/2012 6:38:42 PM
I thought this game was the best in the series.

I enjoyed the new forest areas, hunting, naval battles, etc. I spent quite a while just doing the homestead missions.

I just finished the game about 30 minutes ago. Once the credits had rolled (eventually), I walked into the manor and was messing about, then found this graphical glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOgmruWjWh0
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse the Legend
PSN - MizuhoChan 3DS - 3523 2022 4853
#63ViruzFitiaPosted 11/9/2012 6:46:35 PM
MizuhoChama posted...
I thought this game was the best in the series.

I enjoyed the new forest areas, hunting, naval battles, etc. I spent quite a while just doing the homestead missions.

I just finished the game about 30 minutes ago. Once the credits had rolled (eventually), I walked into the manor and was messing about, then found this graphical glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOgmruWjWh0

Naval battles were the only thing I haven't really done yet too much in the game, but it's still fun from what I played. It's not the weirdest glitch I've seen since I played this game though. I had the glitch where the camera was permanently glue and zoomed in on the ground. Also this topic appears to be less about the game and moreso about these two carrying on a conversation or an argument (whatever you see it as). Either way I'm thoroughly enjoying the read.
#64fracturedkoiPosted 11/9/2012 6:47:17 PM
Seriously, the lot of you spinning TC's comments into a racist yarn need to go have a Coke and smile. I agree that the game fairly accurately portrayed how the Native Americans were treated, in general and there is nothing at all wrong with a person being proud of their heritage and expressing contenent when said heritage is paid homage as well as it has been in AC3.

I'm part Cherokee, myself, and I've quite enjoyed the Native American aspect of it!

I've also throughly enjoyed the many historical references and nods, the amour of detail, study, and research that went in to making sure everything happened when and where it happened at all the right times is just wonderful!

Move along, now, these aren't the droids you're looking for.
---
Psn name: FracturedKoi
#65ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 6:47:35 PM
_Dura_ posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
I was referring to your comment toward me when I made mention of using the "ignore button". And yes, I do remember you from somewhere, whether it was ME3 or not. I know your PSN, because it's one of the only times I've seen anything related to The Bouncer on this site.

You also struck me as very aggressive in squeezing information out of me in my own topic, when I credited ACIII as a visually stunning experience.

Such things I'm sure are commonplace for you though, which is why you might forget the occasional comment. This thread alone is proof that what I quoted is nothing short of true, bringing up past topics isn't even required.

Not sure what you want me to say. Am I supposed to feel bad for being a big fat meenie? I don't think so. You skillfully avoid all those topics where I answer people's questions, something I have yet to see you do. So far I've only seen you in threads dedicated to lavishing the game in tongue baths, so I don't know what I'm supposed to take away from your criticism.

This post was meant as nothing more than to discredit you're saying that I was "lying", which clearly, was successful.

As far as you've shown, any thread and/or post giving the game any credit whatsoever counts as "lavishing the game in tongue baths", and you immediately attack it. Forgive me for saying, but no, I don't use GameFaqs as a medium for sparking up a "debate" for the sole sake of making myself feel superior than everyone else (again, your "deserve to die" comment makes this an entirely accurate assessment).

Perhaps there is no true point to this. It's not like you're going to stop or anything, but to let you keep shrouding this board in your cynicism without saying anything strikes me as nothing short of injustice. You're attacking someone for feeling a connection to a main character of a video game. Combining that with everything else I've seen, I think you're officially the worst poster I've come across on GameFaqs.

Don't worry about me hounding you further though, keep doing your thing. As you've stated, nothing is going to come of me calling you out for what you are.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#66_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 6:49:02 PM
I accept your apology.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#67ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 6:50:43 PM
_Dura_ posted...
I accept your apology.

'Kay. :3 I think I remember an apology somewhere in there.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#68rossguy123Posted 11/9/2012 6:51:24 PM
I'm gonna be real.

It was not my type of game, and I kinda got bored of it....although I can see how it got so many good comments.

I beat it all the way to the end though, so I played my money's worth.
---
1. Shuma, Raccoon, Strider
2. Shuma, Tron, Skrull
#69GenjutsuCrowPosted 11/9/2012 6:54:03 PM
Great, It's about the time the two of you decided to shut up and quit whining.
---
The official Waifu of N.
White 2 friend code: 0390 6599 5528
#70AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 6:56:42 PM
GenjutsuCrow posted...
Great, It's about the time the two of you decided to shut up and quit whining.

You're about 30 minutes late.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/