Dam man anyone think this game is fun!

#81ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 7:13:20 PM
AyahRiven posted...
Had it coming.

http://i.imgur.com/Wwg4Y.jpg

While skewed, it's not the -most- unattractive I've seen.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#82RampageHowlPosted 11/9/2012 7:18:43 PM
too bad the natives couldn't hang with the whites or they would still have "Their" lands...o wait, thats probably considered racist. I forgot, everything, including facts, is considered racist now days.
#83AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 7:21:01 PM
RampageHowl posted...
too bad the natives couldn't hang with the whites or they would still have "Their" lands...o wait, thats probably considered racist. I forgot, everything, including facts, is considered racist now days.

This charmingly reasonable man has made our little quarrel look rather daft, wouldn't you say? Splendid.
#84RampageHowlPosted 11/9/2012 7:22:13 PM
dont worry, their getting government handouts now, well, certain tribes are.
#85_Dura_Posted 11/9/2012 7:22:39 PM
AyahRiven posted...
RampageHowl posted...

This charmingly reasonable man has made our little quarrel look rather daft, wouldn't you say? Splendid.

I agree with him. What kind of medals can we find to give him?
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#86AyahRivenPosted 11/9/2012 7:24:24 PM
_Dura_ posted...
AyahRiven posted...
RampageHowl posted...

I agree with him. What kind of medals can we find to give him?

The Iron Cross.
#87mike_testPosted 11/9/2012 8:36:05 PM
In the end, the land of Connor's tribe is gone, displacing the tribe to the west, and one war gives way to another -- an internal one of slavery. Both of these cases are a direct result of the new colonial government. Yup, no point in blaming the Brits from now on -- all moral crimes from this point lie on America's head.

So ultimately Connor ends up with less than what he had.

That's something I gather most whites will never understand -- having less than what you started because someone else made it "legal" to take something that never belonged to you. And it's only "legal" simply because you gathered a bunch of people who would likely agree with you, and then made them agree with you. Who cares about other people, it's OUR MANIFEST DESTINY!

You can't just act like you've moved past things like that. Cuz they're still here. Just in different forms.
#88VirtrudianPosted 11/9/2012 10:37:00 PM
I'd like to add that I also have a strong dislike of Mormons and anybody that listens to One Direction.

And I am not Asian, I lied.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#89jepmzPosted 11/10/2012 2:16:37 AM
Ermm, having pride in ones' own race is infantile? That's not a true statement to state. It's pretty evident that a lot of people can connect to Conner in numerous ways. Some love Connor. Others don't. And none of those connections are considered infantile. I don't see why you have to argue in the first place to one person's unique experience that you obviously don't share.

Are you trolling? Because it's kinda offensive you find it disgusting that someone of minority would happily enjoy playing a minority character in such a high profile series. I find it hard to believe you find it disgusting that someone would have pride that they can relate to a character who's of the same ethnicity in a video game industry that's mostly filled with Caucasian characters (including japanese games).

Liking a character due to race is no different than liking a character for their masculinity (He's also a badass too and no one is being called childish for that)

The only reason anyone has connections with Connor is because they have this thing called a heart. Obviously you have one too, and you seem to feel negative over this whole thing anyway

TC, I find it enlightening that you enjoy this game. I'm happy how diverse our AC can be.
---
LittleBigPlanet Comic:
t inyurl.com/JepLBPComic