How Do I Re-do Missions?

#1streetvan1997Posted 11/9/2012 7:02:40 PM
The last Assassins Creed (brotherhood was the best by far), it was so easy to scroll through the missions to replay them. Im not seeing how in this one. In fact this game has a lot to be confused about. Also the tutorial in the last games were great if you couldnt figure out how to do a certain move or something. This game had so so so so much potential but so far im finding I think they messed up. Again I should be hired on as a consultant for these games because some obvious things that make classic games so great are forgotten about or taken away.

Like what happened to the Assassins you used to acquire and call in for you, they were great? Or epic underground area's, I know its colonial america but they could of stretched the truth and said that the Free Masons had a vast underground network. or the Indians had amazing structure s that you find.

One of my favorite parts was penetrating bases and having to kill the leader of the base and lighting the tower. those areas just dont give me that same feeling at all.
#2jqh97116Posted 11/9/2012 7:07:56 PM
So after reading your first post I'm going to ignore most of that..

But to answer your question: It's in the DNA thing on the start menu.

Hit Start, then hit DNA tracker I think it's called. It will let you replay missions so you can get full sync.
---
[R3D] psn: joe_mgs
Insert Witty Sig Here.
#3Roh_SparrPosted 11/9/2012 7:10:21 PM
you talking about story missions?

press start, go into dna tracker (i think that's what it's called), choose the mission you want to replay.

obviously, you can't do that while already on a story mission.
---
Your dad's a XX (chome-chome) - Terakado Otsuu
#4OhhSnapPosted 11/9/2012 7:11:03 PM
To add onto this, are the Captain Kidd Treasure missions re-playable? Doesn't seem to let me do them again.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target