Buggiest Game You've Played in Awhile? Y/N?

#11jakerscythePosted 11/10/2012 4:48:55 PM
Define "Awhile"
#12FalthinPosted 11/10/2012 4:51:11 PM
Y

they're not game breaking bugs ( for me anyway ) but there are too many to be able to ignore them.

Skyrim came out a year ago and that ran smoother for me than this does.
I had slow down with skyrim after a long while but hardly any random bugs and glitches like this game.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint
#13Vicious756Posted 11/10/2012 4:56:27 PM
Yes, but I also don't play a lot of games. The only other game I purchased this year was Mass Effect 3, which had its fair share of bugs, but this has more.
#14AlexichuPosted 11/10/2012 4:58:53 PM
Slaughterhouze2 posted...
N

Skyrim

---
PSN: Sonic_1985
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister
#15NolaxPosted 11/10/2012 5:06:10 PM
Never seen so many bugs and gitches in a game i've played, they are everywhere and i mean everywhere, they dont spoil anything for me though, game is amazing.
---
L button on my keyboard doesn't work very well.
#16AyahRivenPosted 11/10/2012 5:20:53 PM(edited)
Absolutely yes. Though it's not really surprising with how bug-riddled Brotherhood and Revelations were - still are, in fact. Ubisoft are terrible for pushing out games before they're polished nowadays.
#17NogahamPosted 11/10/2012 5:21:53 PM(edited)
Absolutely. I can't even remember when I last played a game that was as glitchy as this. Not even Diablo 3 was this messed up.
#18egpNoodlezPosted 11/10/2012 5:26:28 PM
Yes, and anyone who yes Y Skyrim, that game hasn't been out a while? It's been a year O.o

Lots of bugs and glitches, disappointing as hell. A lot of it has to do with graphical things, like icons not appearing (Frontier general store icons not appearing until you actually touch the ****ing door, liberation mission icons missing). Hell, the icon for the Benedict Arnold DLC has not appeared for me at all (finished the game, about 99% sync now), what a ****ing waste of 5 that's been.

Also things like Common Man book glitch, even if you manage to scan everyone you might get the 2/3 woodworkers glitch which might prevent completionist.

Finally, just things like you're close to your custom marker and you're going away, suddenly "WARNING: Moving further from your target will cause desynchronization", and sometimes it actually starts happening, err WTF. Also not a bug, but seriously? "WARNING: Your ancestor skinned every animal they killed. You will desync if you do not skin the next animal you kill".
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#19AyahRivenPosted 11/10/2012 5:28:21 PM
egpNoodlez posted...
"WARNING: Your ancestor skinned every animal they killed. You will desync if you do not skin the next animal you kill".

LOL. Is that true? I'm trying that. If so, what the **** were they thinking?
#20Slaughterhouze2Posted 11/10/2012 5:29:30 PM
Skyrim was the buggiest game i've played in awhile. I've yet to encounter any bugs in AC3, but then again, Madden 13 could be up there.
---
"This sig baptized until the end of the season by Kevin God and the Arizona Godinals. LOL @ Ryan Tannefail! LOL @ Miami Dolphails!"