Buggiest Game You've Played in Awhile? Y/N?

#101Immature_SagePosted 11/11/2012 6:57:38 AM
Y

All other games I have played so far had very little to no bugs but this one (after playing for more than 20 hours) has been starting to get pretty buggy. Oh well, since there are so many of them Ubisoft will be forced to release patches and fixes for it.
#102Swordsman0Posted 11/11/2012 7:41:38 AM(edited)
AyahRiven posted...
Swordsman0 posted...
Yes, what the **** were they thinking in making their game that's based around history historically accurate?

What idiots, right?

The point of the game is that you're living as your ancestor. Failing to live as your ancestor would causes you to desync from him.

Not sure what your problem is, this actually makes complete sense.

Fun & gameplay > realism. Every time. If I wanted history, I'd read a book. Not to mention they could quite easily keep it historically accurate and not have stupid, arbitrary punishments that limit gameplay.

But of course, those that arse-lick AC will quite literally defend anything, regardless of sense or reason.

This is gameplay. It's a major point that if you kill civilians, you desync. Why? Because it's not what your ancestor did. Connor skinned animals when he killed them. Not doing so is not doing what your ancestor would do. This causes you to desync. Same as killing a civilian.

Get your head out of you ass.
---
"Oh my bad. Spoiler Alert: George Washington survives the Revolutionary War." DoubleTap868 on spoiling the American Revolution.
#103FalthinPosted 11/11/2012 7:48:52 AM
OhhSnap posted...
I seriously don't understand how so many people are finding these bugs.. I'm doing every awkward thing I can do possibly and I'm not getting any of that stuff.

Lol, at first I thought you were a fan boy, determined not to see any issues.
Now it sounds like you are whining because you don't have the issues and you're feeling left out :-)

just kidding..

there are lots of bugs in this game and it's rediculous to suggest there aren't
BUT
I don't think some of the things people complain about are glitches, they are just poor programming decisions. therefore, not everyone sees it as a glitch when they encounter it.

people getting stuck in the ground, glitch , crappy mechanics is just crappy mechanics and some people can deal with that better than others.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint
#104AyahRivenPosted 11/11/2012 11:59:01 PM
Swordsman0 posted...
This is gameplay. It's a major point that if you kill civilians, you desync. Why? Because it's not what your ancestor did. Connor skinned animals when he killed them. Not doing so is not doing what your ancestor would do. This causes you to desync. Same as killing a civilian.

Get your head out of you ass.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. I'm fully aware of the in-game explanation - that's not what is being discussed. If you would care to read the thread and think before posting instead of throwing your toys out of the pram, you'd end up making less of a pleb of yourself.
#105PinkPikachuPosted 11/12/2012 4:47:32 AM
suck it e
---
PSN: Killarock
#106peter_888Posted 11/12/2012 4:53:14 AM
Y

though the games I have played recently didn't really have any glitches for me to notice.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#107gunzz_n_mixPosted 11/12/2012 4:54:52 AM
Y

- Disappearing people
- Floating horses
- Had an assassination contract stuck in a wood pile (couldn't kill him)
- Half a cart sticking up out of the ground being pulled by a horse
- Floating dog yesterday

For sure the buggiest game in a while. I still love it though!
---
PSN: jgunzzz
You bring the wine, I'll cut the cheese.
#108Xtreme65Posted 11/12/2012 5:13:01 AM
I actually had more glitches with Dishonored than AC3. So no not the glitchiest but definetely glitchy. Hell the gray screen of death was the most terrifying thing I experienced in gaming.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#109mjhbombPosted 11/12/2012 5:43:54 AM
No - Skyrim - hands down the buggiest game I have played recently. Its not even close. Well its kinda close but then Skyrim is about 200 hours long so there is more time for it to break I guess.

I did have AC3 crash my PS3 though now I think on it. 2 or 3 times. So of 2012 games it is the buggiest :D - no wait I mean :-(

Hmm XCOM crashed a few times too! God damn buggy games.
---
Cats are the best :D
#110najzerePosted 11/12/2012 5:55:29 AM
Yep, I think it's the buggiest game I've ever played. I'm pretty sure I can finish the main story, but some of the other stuff like my Homestead missions appear to be completely borked, to the point that I can't finish them. Besides that there is just a ton of little visual and audio glitches that make the game crazy and ruin the immersion. It's really a shame because this seems like a really ambitious game with a huge world and lots of systems, but it's bogged down by constant shoddy craftsmanship. It really looks like they just released it to hit their deadline and decided it was "good enough".