Buggiest Game You've Played in Awhile? Y/N?

#31DrunkBeardGuyPosted 11/10/2012 8:07:51 PM
AyahRiven posted...
Not to mention they could quite easily keep it historically accurate and not have stupid, arbitrary punishments that limit gameplay.

How then? You're living Connor's life the way he did, it makes complete sense. If this was any other game without the concept of an Animus you would have a point, but you don't.
---
Beardy
Outlaws to the end
#32SuperShadowAcePosted 11/10/2012 8:10:42 PM
In 2nd place for these last few years, first is Skyrim.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#33AyahRivenPosted 11/10/2012 8:14:35 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
AyahRiven posted...
Not to mention they could quite easily keep it historically accurate and not have stupid, arbitrary punishments that limit gameplay.

How then? You're living Connor's life the way he did, it makes complete sense. If this was any other game without the concept of an Animus you would have a point, but you don't.

The game doesn't de-synch you when you fail the optional objectives for full-synch in missions, why should it for not skinning a ****ing animal? Even using your own flimsy argument, you haven't got a leg to stand on. Stop being so petty when you know you're being ridiculous.
#34HappyBullPosted 11/10/2012 8:16:12 PM
Y. Definitely Y.

3 years and this is what we get Ubisoft? Really?
#35sicko82Posted 11/10/2012 8:17:00 PM
NOPE, this doesn't even touch Skyrim, Borderlands 2, the entire Fallout series. I still count those as recent.
#36occupinePosted 11/10/2012 8:19:48 PM
AyahRiven posted...
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
AyahRiven posted...

The game doesn't de-synch you when you fail the optional objectives for full-synch in missions, why should it for not skinning a ****ing animal? Even using your own flimsy argument, you haven't got a leg to stand on. Stop being so petty when you know you're being ridiculous.

and if they didn't put it in. you would cry about it being unrealistic and the native americans would get all pissed about it. Use your brain
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#37DrunkBeardGuyPosted 11/10/2012 8:24:27 PM
AyahRiven posted...

Because the optional objectives are...optional. It's a trait of the Native Americans, every single kill was worth something, nothing got wasted. I'm not being ridiculous, it makes perfect sense.

Deal with it.
---
Beardy
Outlaws to the end
#38AyahRivenPosted 11/10/2012 8:24:28 PM
occupine posted...
and if they didn't put it in. you would cry about it being unrealistic and the native americans would get all pissed about it. Use your brain

I would complain about the game not arbitrarily desynching me for choosing not to skin animals? Why in the world would I do that? Yes, I'm so upset that the game doesn't switch off and delete my save for stepping on the cracks in the pavement because Connor didn't in his lifetime. How could they do this to us?

Take your own advice.
#39AyahRivenPosted 11/10/2012 8:26:35 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
Because the optional objectives are...optional. It's a trait of the Native Americans, every single kill was worth something, nothing got wasted. I'm not being ridiculous, it makes perfect sense.

Deal with it.

But you're not fully synched with Connor if you don't do the optional objectives, so you should be desynched. Why are those objectives optional, but skinning or not skinning animals is not? You make very little sense.
#40occupinePosted 11/10/2012 8:28:26 PM
AyahRiven posted...
DrunkBeardGuy posted...

Deal with it.

But you're not fully synched with Connor if you don't do the optional objectives, so you should be desynched. Why are those objectives optional, but skinning or not skinning animals is not? You make very little sense.

because something spiritual is far more important than some bullcrap that he didn't HAVE to do
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!