The mini-game AI is the cheapest ever.

#1FindTheSecretPosted 11/10/2012 8:28:32 PM
It knows EVERY move, EVERY possible outcome ten steps ahead of the first move, and the worst thing is if you get lucky, and get a chance to FINALLY win a game if the opponent makes that one last move, the AI decides to be a sore loser and move back and forth on the same position, overing a draw now and then.

Example: Achilles had 1 stone left, i had 6. All he could do was move forward (and lose) or backwards, making me to the same thing because OFCOURSE im not going to be the one who lets the game play on by making a clearly dumb move and make myself lose my stones, and then the entire game. This went on for 4 hours! F O U R. The AI just doesnt want to be defeated in any way. After those * long hours i had to take the draw. The F?!

Seriously Ubisoft, i know you people lurk these boards. The AI is just pathetic. Nerf that crap.
---
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713
#2lilORANGPosted 11/10/2012 8:29:18 PM
I win pretty easily >_>
---
http://www.last.fm/user/lilORANG
http://www.tennisthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tennisbutt.jpg
#3DaRk MaGe2004Posted 11/10/2012 9:28:11 PM
FindTheSecret posted...
It knows EVERY move, EVERY possible outcome ten steps ahead of the first move, and the worst thing is if you get lucky, and get a chance to FINALLY win a game if the opponent makes that one last move, the AI decides to be a sore loser and move back and forth on the same position, overing a draw now and then.

Example: Achilles had 1 stone left, i had 6. All he could do was move forward (and lose) or backwards, making me to the same thing because OFCOURSE im not going to be the one who lets the game play on by making a clearly dumb move and make myself lose my stones, and then the entire game. This went on for 4 hours! F O U R. The AI just doesnt want to be defeated in any way. After those * long hours i had to take the draw. The F?!

Seriously Ubisoft, i know you people lurk these boards. The AI is just pathetic. Nerf that crap.

The homestead players are WAY harder than the others....except bowls....I think Washington is the best at that.

But what you'd have to do is set Achilles up to be baited in that instance. Since capturing moves are mandatory in that game you just need to set it up in a way that would allow him to eat your 1 piece and then you'd be able to eat his on his next turn. Trapping them in the underside of a triangle works well for that. then either way they move they lose.
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo
#4FindTheSecret(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 12:10:24 AM
DaRk MaGe2004 posted...
FindTheSecret posted...

The homestead players are WAY harder than the others....except bowls....I think Washington is the best at that.

But what you'd have to do is set Achilles up to be baited in that instance. Since capturing moves are mandatory in that game you just need to set it up in a way that would allow him to eat your 1 piece and then you'd be able to eat his on his next turn. Trapping them in the underside of a triangle works well for that. then either way they move they lose.

I did that.

All he could do was move 1 piece forward and lose.. Or:
Move 1 piece back, leaving the only option to be able to move forward twice.

My pieces were set that 1 had 2 pieces i could move freely, but i couldnt move anything else close by his to block his path, becuase then he would take 5/6 pieces, ultimately make me lose. -__-

Like i said the AI doesnt want to admit defeat and will go on for hours and hours moving back and forth
---
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713