Location of all Special Iron Ingots?

#184367856Posted 11/10/2012 11:33:21 PM
Hi. I'm trying to craft all the special weapons, and I'm missing some iron ingots. I found a recipe and one iron ingot behind the stables near the manor. I believe I came across some throughout the game. I still have four more weapons i need to craft.

Does anyone one know where the others are hidden.

I have 100% chest collection, 100% homestead quests, 100% Poor man Richard, etc.
---
If you don't have anything stupid to say, don't say anything at all.
#2habbox77Posted 11/10/2012 11:38:56 PM
The chest behind the stables refills with iron ingots every time you leave the homestead and come back
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#3OhhSnapPosted 11/10/2012 11:44:17 PM
^ Behind the stables of your manor.
You have to deplete all ingots before coming back to refill otherwise it won't have anything.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#484367856(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 1:23:29 AM
Well I did use all the ones I got from the chest, left to do some club stuff, came back to it, and although it is closed again, there is no action available to re open it. It doesn't show white in eagle vision, nor show on the map when you get close to it again either. Maybe a certain amount of game time has to go by or you most leave the homestead to several different areas?
---
If you don't have anything stupid to say, don't say anything at all.
#5blitzace65Posted 11/12/2012 10:42:24 AM
84367856 posted...
Well I did use all the ones I got from the chest, left to do some club stuff, came back to it, and although it is closed again, there is no action available to re open it. It doesn't show white in eagle vision, nor show on the map when you get close to it again either. Maybe a certain amount of game time has to go by or you most leave the homestead to several different areas?

That is happening to me too, except I didn't get any from the chest the first time at all, just a recipe, and I have done everything that there is to do, except create some weapons.
---
"Thank You. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless" - Stewie Griffin