Need some help finishing my hunting map

#1KoRnKoBPosted 11/11/2012 1:18:26 PM
I need 3 animals to finish off my map. I can't find Cougars in Scotch Plains, and I can't find Bobcats or Beavers in Black Creek. If anyone can help guide me to their whereabouts I'd appreciate it a lot!
---
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87
#2d3athandr3birthPosted 11/11/2012 1:25:13 PM
Beavers will always be by water, so uh, yeah. Go to the water

Cougars will always be in high mountainous areas

Bobcats are little jerks and kind of act like cougars, but could be any where

If you're having trouble though, start looking at the hunting clues. If you find a clue in reference to the animal, you don't even have to kill it. It automatically unlocks
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#3KoRnKoB(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 1:33:05 PM
Yea I've been looking by water for the Beavers, and high up for the Cougars. Can't really find a high place in Scotch Plains though, unless the list I read was also wrong about Cougars being there?

I thought the clues only showed up for animals you've discovered in the area?
---
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87
#4GonzoDukePosted 11/11/2012 1:38:36 PM
I believe clues will show up for animals you have not discovered yet. Like the other guy said beavers are found near water. I had the best luck following the river/creek in Black Creek. Stay on the banks and travel along the waterline and you should eventually run into the beavers. They travel in packs of like 4 or 5. You might also try throwing bait near the river.
---
Never Cross the GraetMagnet
#5skinneyfatPosted 11/11/2012 1:40:48 PM
I think cougars are near the border areas in the northeast region. Or east.
---
skinman1:Demon souls - 100% complete but lost the save file ><!!! Dark souls on its way to 100%
#6ixS4NG3RxiPosted 11/11/2012 1:59:27 PM
GonzoDuke posted...
I believe clues will show up for animals you have not discovered yet. Like the other guy said beavers are found near water. I had the best luck following the river/creek in Black Creek. Stay on the banks and travel along the waterline and you should eventually run into the beavers. They travel in packs of like 4 or 5. You might also try throwing bait near the river.

Yes, If you find a clue to an animail you need, It will count as the animal
#7DaRk MaGe2004Posted 11/11/2012 2:00:07 PM
Just look at what you have found....and then run around killing anything you see that isn't on that list.
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo
#8KoRnKoB(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:41:05 AM
Ok all I need now is that Cougar in Scotch Plains. Anyone got a better idea where it is?
---
#9SkunkHunterPosted 11/12/2012 12:01:21 PM
Look in the area just NE of the fort for cougar in Scotch Plains