Need some help finishing my hunting map

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Need some help finishing my hunting map
3 years ago#1
I need 3 animals to finish off my map. I can't find Cougars in Scotch Plains, and I can't find Bobcats or Beavers in Black Creek. If anyone can help guide me to their whereabouts I'd appreciate it a lot!
---
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87
3 years ago#2
Beavers will always be by water, so uh, yeah. Go to the water

Cougars will always be in high mountainous areas

Bobcats are little jerks and kind of act like cougars, but could be any where

If you're having trouble though, start looking at the hunting clues. If you find a clue in reference to the animal, you don't even have to kill it. It automatically unlocks
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
3 years ago#3
Yea I've been looking by water for the Beavers, and high up for the Cougars. Can't really find a high place in Scotch Plains though, unless the list I read was also wrong about Cougars being there?

I thought the clues only showed up for animals you've discovered in the area?
---
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87
3 years ago#4
I believe clues will show up for animals you have not discovered yet. Like the other guy said beavers are found near water. I had the best luck following the river/creek in Black Creek. Stay on the banks and travel along the waterline and you should eventually run into the beavers. They travel in packs of like 4 or 5. You might also try throwing bait near the river.
---
Never Cross the GraetMagnet
3 years ago#5
I think cougars are near the border areas in the northeast region. Or east.
---
skinman1:Demon souls - 100% complete but lost the save file ><!!! Dark souls on its way to 100%
3 years ago#6
GonzoDuke posted...
I believe clues will show up for animals you have not discovered yet. Like the other guy said beavers are found near water. I had the best luck following the river/creek in Black Creek. Stay on the banks and travel along the waterline and you should eventually run into the beavers. They travel in packs of like 4 or 5. You might also try throwing bait near the river.

Yes, If you find a clue to an animail you need, It will count as the animal
3 years ago#7
Just look at what you have found....and then run around killing anything you see that isn't on that list.
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo
3 years ago#8
Ok all I need now is that Cougar in Scotch Plains. Anyone got a better idea where it is?
---
3 years ago#9
Look in the area just NE of the fort for cougar in Scotch Plains
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Need some help finishing my hunting map

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived