Your reaction immediately after Sequence 3 ended.

#1yuna359Posted 11/11/2012 11:31:00 PM(edited)
Topic.

However, please DON'T POST MATERIAL REGARDING ANYTHING AFTER THE END OF SEQUENCE 3. A.K.A. SEQUENCE 4 AND BEYOND.
#2lilORANGPosted 11/11/2012 10:51:13 PM
i started jumping up and down and my roommate gave me strange looks.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/lilORANG
http://www.tennisthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tennisbutt.jpg
#3elibeaverhausenPosted 11/11/2012 10:58:30 PM
LOL. I remember my reaction ever so clearly.

**SPOILERS***

...and slight rant...

I was on my phone looking at other stuff while the final cutscene was playing because the story so far had failed to capture my attention. The second Haytham reveals that they are part of the Templars, my eyes darted back to my TV while I'm screaming, "WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!" at the top of my lungs.

Looking back on it now, I should've cherished the time we would get to spend with Haytham because I didn't know Connor would be (IN. MY. HONEST. OPINION.) to be such an annoying character.

I was on the floor dying of laughter when Connor and Haytham are arguing on the rooftops and Connor goes, "FREEDOM IS PEACE!"

ROFLMAO. No, boy. It's not. Sit down, you're not ready.

*sigh* Why are most of the interesting characters the bad guys?
---
All is strange and vague. Are we dead or is this... Ohio?
#4Solid_PWPosted 11/11/2012 11:01:48 PM
"Okay."

I got spoiled though.
---
"IS DERE SOMEBODY DERE." - The many guards of MGS2
#5Damien94Posted 11/11/2012 11:20:36 PM
This thread should really have a spoiler tag so we all don't have to write it.

*Spoilers*

I was like, "Yup, that's what I thought."

I wasn't spoiled or anything, but the way they kept talking about the Order and the thing with the ring, and just the overall atmosphere of the characters, I guessed that he was Templar fairly early on.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#6Shy420Posted 11/11/2012 11:23:58 PM
I hate to be "that guy" but I had a feeling from the start of the game that that's the direction th story was going to go. I did more of a "told you so" in my head than anything else.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#7nubs222Posted 11/11/2012 11:29:14 PM
I was like "Yeah, shows you what little difference there is between the Assassins and Templars."
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#8yuna359(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:29:52 PM
I don't really think it needs a spoil tag, just look at the title. If you can't tell by the title, I'd begin to question your intellect.

However please DON'T POST MATERIAL REGARDING ANYTHING AFTER THE END OF SEQUENCE 3. A.K.A. SEQUENCE 4 AND BEYOND.
#9ITPPosted 11/11/2012 11:35:12 PM
I was like "Ha! Seriously? Well, that makes sense"
#10AssassinHawkinsPosted 11/11/2012 11:47:54 PM
I was pretty upset. I was super pissed though about being spoiled.

*SPOILERS*
My brother's stupid girlfriend was in the room and she had already seen him play it some.
While I was playing as Haythem, I was doing some mission freeing some people when she says, "But wait, isn't he one of the bad guys though?"

SUPER FREAKING PISSED.