Your reaction immediately after Sequence 3 ended.

#51SymphonicRainPosted 11/16/2012 8:10:06 PM
freakofnature30 posted...
*looking at phone, looks up*

"Oh, so they're Templars."

*looks back at phone, looks up seconds later after realizing what was said*

"Wait... What!?"

I hate your kind, you are the plague of society!
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#52freakofnature30Posted 11/16/2012 8:16:54 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
*looking at phone, looks up*

"Oh, so they're Templars."

*looks back at phone, looks up seconds later after realizing what was said*

"Wait... What!?"

I hate your kind, you are the plague of society!

...what?

I literally checked my phone. Me and a friend were playing it at the same time. He wanted to know how far I was (he was on sequence 8 at this point).
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#53SymphonicRainPosted 11/16/2012 8:26:09 PM
I hate cellphones. I hate when people stop dead in front of me in public areas because they can't walk and text simultaneously. I hate when drivers use cellphones. I hate when people are on cellphones in restaurants. I hate when my sister stops in the doorway in her cellphone zone. I hate how she randomly freezes for up to 5 minutes at a time in the middle of things.

I hate when people get their expensive phones out in rough areas and get robbed then cry about it. I hate when my fiancée takes all day to arrange something with her friends because they won't just call each other and get it over with. I hate when we meet with her friends and all they do is text other people. I hate when kids have phones. I hate when people use the excuse that it's for emergencies, they are more likely to run into bother because they have a phone.
I hate seeing people perpetually stuck in this pose http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/192/1922507/40_2009/2cf216f1c0d50d7a_girl-texting.jpg

RAGE.
---
#54freakofnature30Posted 11/16/2012 8:32:27 PM
Oh, well, I don't do that man. I'm not dependent on it. I don't interrupt someone else's conversation to check it, or use it while driving, or let it distract me in public. I rarely use it when playing or doing anything.
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#55SymphonicRainPosted 11/16/2012 8:33:51 PM
Oh, well, I don't do that man. I'm not dependent on it. I don't interrupt someone else's conversation to check it, or use it while driving, or let it distract me in public. I rarely use it when playing or doing anything.

Redeemed. I apologize for my pre-emptive cellphone judgment.
---