The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So why cant I murder children?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So why cant I murder children?
4 years ago#1
They are annoying and get in the way of eavesdropping, among other missions. Ubisoft even took it a step farther, players cannot hunt cubs or fawn.
4 years ago#2
It could be because they're children or maybe because they're children
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
4 years ago#3
i dont get what the huge hang up is? its fine to murder adults but not kids? a life is a life.
4 years ago#4
Just run past them. Or draw your weapon should scare them.

But kill the children is plain wrong. AND it goes against the assassins code!
Why wouldn't you tell me something like that? Because, don't you see, that changes everything. - Dr. Cox to JD (but also to many Captain Obvious around)
4 years ago#5
Ubisoft was just trippin balls when they made the game lol
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
4 years ago#6
i murdered "special" people and people that begged for "a few coins" all the time in past assassins creed games. i dont give a ****.
4 years ago#7
I wish they would at least back off when you draw a weapon. Those stupid laughs and the ta dah! Am i supposed to be impressed? What did you do? I know i can just throw some gold and they will go away. I just feel like they didn't earn it.

I also think it's funny how those little kids will push through a large crowd just to get to me and say ta dah!
PSN: arborkoa18
Official Urgal of the ACIII boards
4 years ago#8
BlitzPanther posted...
i murdered "special" people and people that begged for "a few coins" all the time in past assassins creed games. i dont give a ****.

That whole "three tenets of our creed" thing was lost on you, eh? Oh well.

Use a trip mine, you violent little monkey.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
4 years ago#9
Because they're our future, and that's exactly what Desmond's trying to preserve.
4 years ago#10
the mission comes before anything else, children get in my way, old men and women beg for coin, a "special" person shoves me? i will slaughter them all for the sake of the mission if i had my way.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So why cant I murder children?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived