So why cant I murder children?

#1BlitzPantherPosted 11/12/2012 1:34:36 AM
They are annoying and get in the way of eavesdropping, among other missions. Ubisoft even took it a step farther, players cannot hunt cubs or fawn.
#2ukeguy808Posted 11/12/2012 1:38:46 AM
It could be because they're children or maybe because they're children
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#3BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:39:31 AM
i dont get what the huge hang up is? its fine to murder adults but not kids? a life is a life.
#4AoichiPosted 11/12/2012 1:41:51 AM
Just run past them. Or draw your weapon should scare them.

But kill the children is plain wrong. AND it goes against the assassins code!
---
Why wouldn't you tell me something like that? Because, don't you see, that changes everything. - Dr. Cox to JD (but also to many Captain Obvious around)
#5ukeguy808Posted 11/12/2012 1:42:07 AM
Ubisoft was just trippin balls when they made the game lol
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#6BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:43:33 AM
i murdered "special" people and people that begged for "a few coins" all the time in past assassins creed games. i dont give a ****.
#7Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/12/2012 1:45:00 AM
I wish they would at least back off when you draw a weapon. Those stupid laughs and the ta dah! Am i supposed to be impressed? What did you do? I know i can just throw some gold and they will go away. I just feel like they didn't earn it.

I also think it's funny how those little kids will push through a large crowd just to get to me and say ta dah!
---
PSN: arborkoa18
Official Urgal of the ACIII boards
#8MadigariPosted 11/12/2012 1:45:15 AM
BlitzPanther posted...
i murdered "special" people and people that begged for "a few coins" all the time in past assassins creed games. i dont give a ****.

That whole "three tenets of our creed" thing was lost on you, eh? Oh well.

Use a trip mine, you violent little monkey.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#9Zio_DynePosted 11/12/2012 1:47:24 AM
Because they're our future, and that's exactly what Desmond's trying to preserve.
#10BlitzPanther(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:50:15 AM
the mission comes before anything else, children get in my way, old men and women beg for coin, a "special" person shoves me? i will slaughter them all for the sake of the mission if i had my way.