So why cant I murder children?

#11Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/12/2012 1:58:42 AM
Aoichi posted...
Just run past them. Or draw your weapon should scare them.

But kill the children is plain wrong. AND it goes against the assassins code!

Drawing the weapon doesn't work for me i tried over and over.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
Official Urgal of the ACIII boards
#12_Dura_Posted 11/12/2012 2:42:36 AM
BlitzPanther posted...
the mission comes before anything else, children get in my way, old men and women beg for coin, a "special" person shoves me? i will slaughter them all for the sake of the mission if i had my way.

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#13MikeTheDragon81Posted 11/12/2012 3:02:58 AM
BlitzPanther posted...
the mission comes before anything else, children get in my way, old men and women beg for coin, a "special" person shoves me? i will slaughter them all for the sake of the mission if i had my way.

Man you'd SOOOO get stabbed in the gut by Al Mualim.
#14JackSolomonPosted 11/12/2012 3:31:08 AM
BlitzPanther posted...

Fine. When you get stabbed, robbed, and then forced to tediously run through killing nine specific targets, locating them by doing the exact same thing over and over again until you're ready to kill yourself just to alleviate the tedium...

You'll know why.
---
PSN: Xeriam
#15ChariceChanPosted 11/12/2012 3:36:01 AM
BlitzPanther posted...

You seem like a nice guy.
#16Voriki1Posted 11/12/2012 4:59:27 AM
No killing,no pickpocketting candy from a baby either :(
Another sad thing is that you can kill adult(mother) bear but you can't kill babybears. Which is cruel,because infant animals have almost no chances of survival.
#17Solid_PWPosted 11/12/2012 5:21:01 AM
BlitzPanther posted...

You remind me of smug Altair.
---
"IS DERE SOMEBODY DERE." - The many guards of MGS2
#18SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 5:22:55 AM
Lol, you guys take yourselves so seriously. I kicked a dog on Red Dead Redemption, come at me.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#19falafalafocusPosted 11/12/2012 5:34:38 AM
The subject line of this topic alone should result in a visit by the FBI, I think.
#20mjhbombPosted 11/12/2012 5:47:29 AM
if you have to ask that question then you don't understand how mainstream media would report it. They would go nuts and retailers would threaten to not stock it etc. Its better to just not allow the murder of children in video games. Me - I would have throttled that laughing group of grubby urchins everytime in AC3 :D Every time. Then pet a passing cat and go about my day.
---
Cats are the best :D