Wow check this out (watch Assassin's creed Liberation ending)

#11MadigariPosted 11/12/2012 8:35:41 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
Eve can't be a male

He doesn't mean Eve is a male, he means that Eve's descendant in the present day is a male. It doesn't need to be a female just because Eve herself was a female waaaay back in the day.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#12Stanimal032Posted 11/12/2012 8:38:30 AM
I feel like

"You must buy a Playstation Vita to get the whole story"

Is kind of a BS way to design a series. I know you can get the story on the internet, etc. but not the same as experiencing it.
---
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2
#13SolidHaseoPosted 11/12/2012 8:39:40 AM
Ye but for continuity sake, it wouldn't make sense......a male replaying female memories would make one's sexuality confused and such......it'd be the same thing as me changing from boy to girl whenever I get water splashed on me, I'd get confused......also how long is Liberation just in story missions so i'll youtube it....
---
WKC2-Jubileus Sword(Twin Blades)/divine level 53 GR13 thus far
#14lilORANGPosted 11/12/2012 8:42:42 AM
I feel like

Is kind of a BS way to design a series. I know you can get the story on the internet, etc. but not the same as experiencing it.

same thing with the Lucy thing being explained in DLC
---
http://www.last.fm/user/lilORANG
http://www.tennisthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tennisbutt.jpg
#15Stanimal032Posted 11/12/2012 8:43:57 AM
lilORANG posted...
I feel like

same thing with the Lucy thing being explained in DLC

Yep...to get what really happened, you need to pay just a little extra boys. We can't give this whole story away for $60 lol.

I buy lots of DLC so I don't mind but something critical to the story like that shouldn't be extra.
---
#16MadigariPosted 11/12/2012 8:45:01 AM
Stanimal032 posted...
I buy lots of DLC so I don't mind but something critical to the story like that shouldn't be extra.

I agree with this. But, to be fair, everything involving Lucy has been a cop-out since the end of ACB.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#17Stanimal032Posted 11/12/2012 8:59:56 AM
Madigari posted...
Stanimal032 posted...

I agree with this. But, to be fair, everything involving Lucy has been a cop-out since the end of ACB.

I do agree. It seems like they did what they did and then said "We'll think of a reason why later."
---
#18M413FIK-EPosted 11/12/2012 9:44:21 AM
Just my opinion, I do not want anyone getting angry or anything, but I would prefer the Assassins Creed franchise stay with male assassins. If AC wants to add a female playable character it should be like a little side bonus like Arkham City where you play as Cat Woman. The design for the liberation female assassins just looks horrible (my opinion) and I feel immersed into the game when I play a male character. Not only that but the male assassins look cooler.
#19dave_is_slickPosted 11/12/2012 9:46:33 AM
Just my opinion, I do not want anyone getting angry or anything, but I would prefer the Assassins Creed franchise stay with male assassins. If AC wants to add a female playable character it should be like a little side bonus like Arkham City where you play as Cat Woman. The design for the liberation female assassins just looks horrible (my opinion) and I feel immersed into the game when I play a male character. Not only that but the male assassins look cooler.

Why
---
I am prepared to use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related
#20SolidHaseoPosted 11/12/2012 9:56:33 AM
Sadly, to you, Eve route will have female assassins......I agree Aveline didn't look cool though, I prefer females be like The Independent, The Lady Maverick etc as opposed to Aveline and The Pioneer for example...
---
WKC2-Jubileus Sword(Twin Blades)/divine level 53 GR13 thus far