Stay in the HAY.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Duke_Vassago

Duke_Vassago
4 years ago#1
So, why is it that every time I approach hiding spots, I just pop right back out? Every single time WITHOUT FAIL?! Broken mechanic??? I can't believe this is the sequel that comes after Brotherhood and Revelations.
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul

User Info: lilORANG

lilORANG
4 years ago#2
if you are detected when you try to hide you cannot hide. It's actually helpful because otherwise you would think you were safe and then be surrounded by people.
http://www.last.fm/user/lilORANG
http://www.tennisthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tennisbutt.jpg

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
4 years ago#3
Same reason as always: If someone sees you enter it (I.E., every triangle isn't grey), you are forced out of it.

If you're not in a combat situation, I don't know. There shouldn't be any reason why you're popping out. Send a support ticket to Ubisoft and hope they treat it better than most they get.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#4
Duke_Vassago posted...
So, why is it that every time I approach hiding spots, I just pop right back out? Every single time WITHOUT FAIL?! Broken mechanic??? I can't believe this is the sequel that comes after Brotherhood and Revelations.

LOL
Charpanda & Lucario LOL NO since day 1. (Originator, DemonReacher all rights reserved)

User Info: Duke_Vassago

Duke_Vassago
4 years ago#5
Yeah I finally figured it out. Detection is just sooooo much more subtle in this one, I've noticed. Lot of getting used to!
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul

User Info: Kingkiel

Kingkiel
4 years ago#6
Duke_Vassago posted...

I had that problem last night on a mission. I found it even more hilarious that I was able to hide in tall grass with a redcoat standing right on top of me and they couldn't see me
PSN = X_Omegaforce_X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived