Am I one of the few people that actually likes Connor? (spoilers)

#1XflowrightPosted 11/12/2012 9:46:20 PM
I'm not saying he's my favorite, but give the guy a break . He went through a traumatic experience as a child, and those kind of events don't just get erased from your mind. So of course, he's going to make rash decisions. Mind you, I just finished sequence 7 so I don't know if he changes or not. I guess one of his problems is that he seems to place his people over the creed. I haven't really noticed anything else.
---
I am Gamefaqs Reckoning.
#2ravensfan2055Posted 11/12/2012 9:51:00 PM
I like Connor a lot. I think he was a great character in this series, and he didn't at all seem like a copy/paste of the past two assassins.
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton
#3hanzo7777Posted 11/12/2012 9:55:26 PM
i like him to.
he fights for freedom,even if he has to do it alone
---
you can pay a soldier to fire a gun,you can pay him to charge and take a hill,but you cannot pay him to believe
PSN:concretebeats
#4VicViper2189Posted 11/12/2012 9:55:37 PM
i found him to be my favorite. In my opinion i thought he was very respectable
#5OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/12/2012 10:09:33 PM
Hes awesome, way more than Haythem, I dont get all the hype for Haythem I found him boring. Good twist but just meh. Maybe hes the Dark Vadar of the series I dunno
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#6JManGTPosted 11/12/2012 10:12:08 PM
He's my favorite, he's the most human of the three. Altair was just a robot, ezio was a cocky robot.
Here you actually feel Connor is fighting a battle for freedom, both for his own reasons and for his people as well as the colOnies where as the past two were just basically "kill these dudzorz becuz they's Templarz yo!" and "Sorry assassin, the grand Master Templar is in another castle"
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#7awsomemanspiffPosted 11/12/2012 10:15:22 PM
i really like him! But i just watched embers again and man..............i love ezio he was so great. so im not sure who i like more. but i also really like altair they have all just got some place in my heart for badass assassins!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#8OhhSnapPosted 11/12/2012 10:19:42 PM
I like Connor; he's a very moral character and I like that about him. He's just not.. I don't know. He's not comedic, like at all. Ezio and Haytham maybe a little crack me up sometimes, but Connor's all business. I always prefer the more entertaining and outgoing characters.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#9GjangPosted 11/12/2012 10:21:29 PM
I like him. At first, not so much. I thought that should Altair or Ezio was put in Connor's position, they wouldn't slip up like Connor did.

But then I decided to give Connor a break. I mean, this is his first entry in the series whereas those 2 had plenty of games already. It couldn't help if Connor appear to be a little unprofessional sometimes.

I really want to see more mature Connor in the future installment.
---
Really run out of ideas for signature.
#10megacookiemanPosted 11/12/2012 10:24:26 PM(edited)
JManGT posted...
He's my favorite, he's the most human of the three. Altair was just a robot, ezio was a cocky robot.\

Altair was a cardboard box with one purpose and Ezio was a pimped out cardboard box with one purpose.

Connor is a cardboard box with alot of teenage angst against all others. However he is probably as human as a box can be.

I don't mind him.
---
I chose the blue pill