So...how about the multiplayer?

#1Artemis_FeiPosted 11/13/2012 10:42:48 AM
From playing Brotherhood and Revelations, two things I noticed off the bat.

1. No more Templar Vision
2. No more Charge

I don't care much for number 1, but I quite loved using Charge. Especially to stun overly confident would be pursuers.
---
CEnco De Mayo. [Proud Participant]
Epic. [1:23]
#2CharpandaV1Posted 11/13/2012 10:45:02 AM
Templar Vision was incorporated into Wipe, in a way. When used, it makes the players in the radius of the ability glow.

Charge... yeah, there's no charge.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#3TheDawnRiderPosted 11/13/2012 10:49:06 AM
I love to stun the running noobs going for the 100 point kills. feelsgoodman.jpg
#4najzerePosted 11/13/2012 11:08:23 AM
Charge was pretty crappy in ACR with the reduced accuracy, but it was good in ACB. I actually like that Smoke Bomb is the only real guaranteed stun ability now, and it just got nerfed last night. One thing I didn't like about ACR is how powerful it made targets. I think targets should feel hunted instead actively seeking out their pursuers for stuns.
#5Artemis_Fei(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:23:07 AM
Smoke Bomb got nerfed? How so?
---
CEnco De Mayo. [Proud Participant]
Epic. [1:23]
#6najzerePosted 11/13/2012 11:28:08 AM
Noctalya is a Ubisoft Community Developer, by the way.

Noctalya posted...
The maintenance this morning brought the change we mentioned before to the smoke bomb: the area of effect for the smoke bomb has been reduced in height, which should greatly help preventing the two situations described below from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctalya
First we notice instances where visual effect can be interrupted by some map elements. For example, in one of the situations we saw, one of the players is standing on a rock, and does not get any of the visual effects of the smoke bomb. Yet, he finds himself to still be affected by the smoke bomb. This is due to the area of effect being set to an incorrect height (the tube we mentioned earlier). So even though players see the effect happening visually below or above them, they are actually included in the smoke bombís area of effect. This obviously causes a lot of frustration for players who donít see how they can possibly be affected by the smoke bomb.

Secondly, using a smoke bomb now interrupts aerial kills. This happens because of the height of the area of effect that we mentioned earlier. This area currently goes higher than the visual effect shows, which can cause players on roofs or other higher elements to be affected by the smoke bomb even though they cannot see that they are affected. Since they are from then on included in the area of effect, they will miss their kill in a dodge animation. As much as this can be a good - last minute - defensive tactic, it isnít the main goal of the smoke bomb. We feel the smoke bomb should not be an all-purpose weapon.
#7heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 11:29:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 11:32:22 AM
Good work Ubisoft.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#9CharpandaV1Posted 11/13/2012 11:36:15 AM
If only they'd make it so that it doesn't prevent grab kills, it would be perfect.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#10Junta_JastPosted 11/13/2012 11:39:30 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Good work Ubisoft.

---
Marceline, MY Vampire Queen --> http://tinyurl.com/bzlf5fo