What was your reaction at the end of sequence 3? *spoilers*

#1ZombiePelicanPosted 11/13/2012 3:29:25 PM
When Haytham gives Charles the ring and reveal he was a Templar and not an Assassin

I was at a loss for words. All I could do was scream what very loudly until my roommate woke up
---
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/772/defendneworleansprofile.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8479/louisianapridebanner.jpg
#2lamMelvinPosted 11/13/2012 3:32:11 PM
My reactine of not very surprised, since I had this part spoiled...

Oh my so called, "Friends". Spoiling the game for me and such. By this point, I have nothing left besides Desmonds ending that hasn't been spoiled.
---
I am Melvin... And what can you do? Kill me right here? Hear this... i'm not only Melvin, but i'm also... God of the new world!
#3SunricerPosted 11/13/2012 3:33:14 PM
"Wait, what?" O_o
#4W3lkinPosted 11/13/2012 3:36:33 PM
Not so surprised honestly.....

Charles Lee was already known as being one of the bad guys from the early trailers, so his close relationship with Haytham was kinda suspect.

Even more suspect was the fact that for 3 hours they never say 'Templar' and 'Assassins' openly, after 4 games that showed that dualism down our throat. Plus there was something very obviously wrong about Haytham and his crew, they looked nothing like the Assassin's we played so far.
#5SunricerPosted 11/13/2012 3:37:16 PM
I'm really glad I didn't watch a single promo or ANYTHING before this game came out. ^_^
#6Guitarhero83Posted 11/13/2012 3:57:00 PM
I really enjoyed it, I was like "lolwtf? Did that really just happen?" One of the best hooks I've seen in a game in quite a while. Too bad that was literally the highest point of the narrative. =/
#7DarknessXSeekerPosted 11/13/2012 3:59:16 PM
I knew they were villains and I assumed they were gonna stab Haytham in the back, but anyway I literally said "wait what" the same time Desmond did.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#8js16nitePosted 11/13/2012 4:09:43 PM
sunricer posted...
I'm really glad I didn't watch a single promo or ANYTHING before this game came out. ^_^

This. This series is know for twists and surprises, so I made sure to avoid anything related to the game except for the minimum.
---
If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.
#9js16nitePosted 11/13/2012 4:13:14 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
I knew they were villains and I assumed they were gonna stab Haytham in the back, but anyway I literally said "wait what" the same time Desmond did.

I honestly thought it was going to be a case of Lee betraying Haytham due to the look on his face at times.
---
If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.
#10True RunePosted 11/13/2012 4:31:09 PM
Wait...What!?

just like Desmond. I even read Ziio;s updated database entry before the reveal and I thought it just meantshe stopped seeing Haytham because he was an Assassin and she messed up with dealing with some, at the time, unrevealed Templar maybe I'm a bit thick in the skull....but it made for a fantastic opening. My favorite the gen, since probably Arkham City.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!