Answer to "when will the next game take place"

#1Jarret_KennedyPosted 11/13/2012 8:02:40 PM
Perhaps it will take place during the time humans were enslaved by "the ones who came before". Think about it, they wouldn't be tied down by rediculous attempts to blend with real history. They could shape and style the city in whichever way they wanted in order to maximize gameplay! It would allow for a completely fresh take on the series.
#2Jarret_Kennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 8:04:04 PM
Ps ignore the grammatical errors. Using my phone, also I'm at work.
#3Klop_JobPosted 11/13/2012 8:05:45 PM
Yours is an intriguing idea.
#4d3athandr3birthPosted 11/13/2012 8:16:25 PM
More intriguing if going off of Jewish lore (Adam and Eve), it'd be great to play as Eve herself in taking the Apple of Eden (knowledge of good and evil aka the power to sway a man's will to your own). Even more than that, the Jewish tradition says the two were ejected from Eden (probably a First Civilization city in the game's lore) so that they would not be able to eat of the Tree of Life and "become immortal, like us."

What if the game was based on playing Eve invading Eden and eating of the Apple, which means to transfer the consciousness into the same digital format that Juno is in. Then, the present day protagonist would try to resurrect Eve to fight Juno present day.
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#5Jarret_Kennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 8:22:39 PM
Haha this theory has feet!!
#6Junta_JastPosted 11/13/2012 8:24:05 PM
Klop_Job posted...
Yours is an intriguing idea.

---
Marceline, MY Vampire Queen --> http://tinyurl.com/bzlf5fo
#7d3athandr3birthPosted 11/13/2012 8:46:02 PM
Actually, this does make sense considering Shawn talks about reving up the Animus and going way back then during one of the ambient conversations you can have with him.
---
#8heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 8:48:12 PM
I'd prefer a Shao Jun game, but nice idea.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#9d3athandr3birthPosted 11/13/2012 8:50:23 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

I swear I hear her referenced in every other post I read. I get that there are lots of people who are enamored with historic Asian culture, but its just one person they have referenced. Seems like everyone who wants to dress like a ninja has jumped on the idea like there's no tomorrow.
---
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 8:55:44 PM
d3athandr3birth posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

I swear I hear her referenced in every other post I read. I get that there are lots of people who are enamored with historic Asian culture, but its just one person they have referenced. Seems like everyone who wants to dress like a ninja has jumped on the idea like there's no tomorrow.

Don't lump me in with them. And... Shao Jun doesn't even dress like a ninja... She wears the same assassin cloak just like everyone else except it has a cooler (imo) design.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98