Answer to "when will the next game take place"

#11d3athandr3birthPosted 11/13/2012 9:02:50 PM
I just finally looked her up. I guess this is what I get for not following every single medium they're spreading this series across. It seems like a game for her would be redundant. There's already plenty written into the lore about her, so why not expand the universe with someone we have little or no information on?
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#12heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 9:14:57 PM
d3athandr3birth posted...
I just finally looked her up. I guess this is what I get for not following every single medium they're spreading this series across. It seems like a game for her would be redundant. There's already plenty written into the lore about her, so why not expand the universe with someone we have little or no information on?

For the same reason Ezio got 3 games when we knew more than enough about him with 2. She can have something important she has to pass down to Eve (Since that seems to be where the story is going) or she could have had a PoE that was important that only she would know the location of that may help the modern day plot. And we still don't know what Ezio gave her. Lets not forget the Animus Database only has info that either Abstergo or Shawn has (or the other assassins) and there could be much more important things she had done that wasnt mentioned. Sure we could get someone brand new, but who says the next AC is the last? Plenty of opportunities for a Shao Jun game. Plenty of opportunities for someone new. It's not like we're nearing the end or anything.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#13True RunePosted 11/13/2012 10:03:03 PM

What lore is there for her beyond her visiting Ezio in Embers?(when she's 19...she was recruited as an assassin at age 15) note: i haven't visited any wikis, I'm only going off her Animus Database info.

The lore for her between those two points is pretty minimal....but it would be interesting to see how it goes down...then there's from age 19 to.....who knows.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#14DrunkBeardGuyPosted 11/13/2012 10:09:57 PM
True Rune posted...
What lore is there for her beyond her visiting Ezio in Embers?(when she's 19...she was recruited as an assassin at age 15) note: i haven't visited any wikis, I'm only going off her Animus Database info.

Only thing I know of is her shenanigans in Embers and the database, but a game with her would be cool. They could expand on the lore that she already has while adding more. This series isn't stopping soon and they have history at their disposal to create an almost endless franchise.
---
Beardy
Outlaws to the end
#15heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 10:20:02 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
True Rune posted...

Only thing I know of is her shenanigans in Embers and the database, but a game with her would be cool. They could expand on the lore that she already has while adding more. This series isn't stopping soon and they have history at their disposal to create an almost endless franchise.

This. And I bet she could do alot of tricks with the rope dart since she made it, My fav tool!... Cant wait to see her kill animations if she gets her own game.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
#16KizaruOfLightPosted 11/13/2012 10:44:55 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
True Rune posted...

This. And I bet she could do alot of tricks with the rope dart since she made it, My fav tool!... Cant wait to see her kill animations if she gets her own game.

Just imagining it... is awesome. I hope the next game is her. Not Connor again. He's cool and all but I don't like him nearly as much as Ezio or Jun. I was disappointed when Liberation was only on Vita, having the first female protagonist. They could make up for it with Jun in the next multiplatform game ;)
---
"The life of an assassin is pain, Jun. You suffer it, you inflict it, you watch it happen, in the hope that you can help it disappear in time." - Ezio
#17Maximum OverdrivePosted 11/13/2012 11:09:32 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
I'd prefer a Shao Jun game, but nice idea.

I swear I hear her referenced in every other post I read. I get that there are lots of people who are enamored with historic Asian culture, but its just one person they have referenced. Seems like everyone who wants to dress like a ninja has jumped on the idea like there's no tomorrow.

Ninjas are Japanese man. Shao Jun is Chinese.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#18_Dura_Posted 11/13/2012 11:17:33 PM
Shao Jun sucks.

There, I said it.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#19heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/13/2012 11:21:02 PM
_Dura_ posted...
Shao Jun sucks.

There, I said it.

Ok..?
---
#20BillysanPosted 11/14/2012 12:28:58 AM(edited)
I think keeping the series has historical pieces is more interesting.

Exploring the culture of those before little by little in each game is more probable I think.

Though maybe the heroes will use the Animus to learn more about there new enemy by going way way way back like you suggest.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman