So after the ending... (spoilers!)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So after the ending... (spoilers!)
3 years ago#1
Are you playing as William? Since Desmond is probably dead and William obviously has the same ancestors (unless Connor is an ancestor of Desmond's mom) , it seems the most probable reason you can still play as Connor.

Also, is there a way to replay the Desmond missions after you finish the game?
3 years ago#2
You're playing as someone from Erudito.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
3 years ago#3
If I understood it correctly the animus is hacked and you're playing around with the simulation like its a game. So you are the controller.
---
Don't complain about a game having to much content that you can't focus. It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
3 years ago#4
Ok, so where do you have to go to learn this? I also heard something about 'pivots' but what are they?
3 years ago#5
Ok, so where do you have to go to learn this? I also heard something about 'pivots' but what are they?

They teach you what to do
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
3 years ago#6
The strategy guide says the voice at the end is from a Templar agent, possibly from Abstergo. Erudito was my original guess too. Maybe Erudito is an ex-Templar who defected over to the assassins or maybe an ex-Templar who is now a neutral third party. IDK, we will have to wait for the next installment.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So after the ending... (spoilers!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived