Patch details: Hood up, Weapon wheel faster, Chases easier *spoilers*

#11patriot_14Posted 11/14/2012 8:20:59 AM
Perhaps they could have a “reset” where all lost icons, challenges, missions, feathers, chests, etc. could be updated to show on the map if the log shows it not being completed due to a freeze/glitch? Wouldn’t seem too hard for an “if/then” (I know it’s not VBA) statement to be written that “if challenge, mission, etc. shows in process but incomplete in log”, “then reset challenge and icon on map”. Just think it would catch anything lost due to errors.
#12THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 11/14/2012 8:55:21 AM
No gun holster fix? :(

I was hopping it would be in the first patch and since none of these no longer affect me (I wear Kidd's outfit so I've never actually seen the mohawk outside of the cutscene he gets in, I only use the sword and gun so I hardly use the wheel, and I've already completed the story so no more chases) so this patch doesn't affect me at all. =/
---
"A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."-Zadok Rabinwitz
PSN: THE_JOKE_KING33
#13wheepitupPosted 11/14/2012 9:09:41 AM
I hope the patch improves the slowdown somewhat but somehow I doubt that.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#14Screwnut81Posted 11/14/2012 9:09:43 AM
The hood omg so excited now I can play like a true assassin
---
Gamertag: Psalms 62 doesnt it exist cause XBOX sucks now!!!
PSN Tag: BOASTINHIM
#15z_cherubPosted 11/14/2012 9:15:01 AM
THE_JOKE_KING33 posted...
No gun holster fix? :(

I was hopping it would be in the first patch and since none of these no longer affect me (I wear Kidd's outfit so I've never actually seen the mohawk outside of the cutscene he gets in, I only use the sword and gun so I hardly use the wheel, and I've already completed the story so no more chases) so this patch doesn't affect me at all. =/

THIS! It's ridiculous to have to go to a store to reset your double-barrel guns EVERY TIME something loads.
---
PSN: ZCherub
#16-3ID-CronicPosted 11/14/2012 10:01:29 AM
The only part of chase scenes that annoyed me was when soldiers would rifle butt me with a invisible 10 foot extension of their rifle even though I wasn't anywhere near them.
---
PSN : BLUNTOLIGST
#17OhhSnapPosted 11/14/2012 10:44:49 AM
riouken1234 posted...
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1678429/assassins_creed_3_patch_coming_really_soon.html

I feel sorry for the folks who finished the chase sequences 100% already.

I know you feel, guys. I played and finished Dark Souls before they patched it.

The chase sequence really isn't that hard. There's a certain path to take that would get you straiught to 100% synch if you follow it.

If anything it's a good thing for the people who have a hard time with it, but I don't think there's any need to feel sorry for us.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#18Maximum OverdrivePosted 11/14/2012 10:49:52 AM
I'm happy about these fixes.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#19AxelXVIIPosted 11/14/2012 10:50:32 AM
No mention about the the different color dyes showing up in cut scenes /sigh I was hoping for that. Wanted to look like a patriot while working with them.
#20JerichoDarkstarPosted 11/14/2012 10:52:58 AM
I GET TO PUT MY HOOD BACK UP!!!!

Ah Ubisoft. I love you. You're so good.
Capcom bad!
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.