Patch details: Hood up, Weapon wheel faster, Chases easier *spoilers*

#41VINCESCREWEDWWFPosted 11/15/2012 3:45:35 PM
i wish they'd fix the way bears and wolves can detect you even if you move super slow that and give us haythum's outfit aswell as the redcoat uniform also can anyone tell me why the bear stuff sold for 1000 something then later i feel i'm getting ripped off does it get fixed later in the story no spoilers though k thx
---
---stone cold said lets make a cake booker---
#42dillpickle69Posted 11/15/2012 3:49:24 PM
VINCESCREWEDWWF posted...
i wish they'd fix the way bears and wolves can detect you even if you move super slow that and give us haythum's outfit aswell as the redcoat uniform also can anyone tell me why the bear stuff sold for 1000 something then later i feel i'm getting ripped off does it get fixed later in the story no spoilers though k thx

It makes sense since Wolves and Bears can smell you.
Different Stores buy at different prices.
---
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
#43VINCESCREWEDWWFPosted 11/15/2012 6:43:05 PM
you sure cause when i was in boston for the first time just one bear claw was worth at least 260 but no it took 21 full bear items too make 5000 something so i don't think that's really the case but if you have screenshots with endgame proof then you'll make my day so much better
---
---stone cold said lets make a cake booker---
#44SneakiestNegPosted 11/15/2012 7:01:46 PM
Icons. Fix the bloody icons. New Vegas was stable after a year- hope this game fares better.