Do you think we will get a "Hood" tool in the patch?

#1agentspoonPosted 11/14/2012 11:26:48 AM
Select it and press Y to lower/raise the Hood?

Or an option when you select the Robes in the Homestead.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2ukeguy808Posted 11/14/2012 11:29:00 AM
They already said there gonna fix but they didn't say how
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#3SymphonicRainPosted 11/14/2012 11:29:01 AM
Doubt it.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#4OhhSnapPosted 11/14/2012 11:29:47 AM
The Hood is a 100% in the next patch. They're gonna definitely put it up for the postgame people. I'm not sure if it'll be toggle or what but it'll definitely be back.
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#5BillysanPosted 11/14/2012 2:06:47 PM
Double tap R3 and either removes or puts the hood on.

If it worked like this it would be nice. Yeah the camera would auto center twice but I really don't see how it would get in the way.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#6TruthsEdgePosted 11/14/2012 3:09:36 PM
No because it is not needed. They have never added a toggle before so why now.
---
Miyamoto Meter 9 out of 10
"E3 Legend of Zelda Cosplay"
#7BillysanPosted 11/14/2012 3:20:10 PM
TruthsEdge posted...
No because it is not needed. They have never added a toggle before so why now.

Why put anything in the game with this logic lol.
---
#8True RunePosted 11/14/2012 3:20:11 PM
i hope it's a toggle....it would kinda suck, for them to just completely give in to the complaints.

i mean there are people who like the mohawk.

i know i do, but i certainly wouldn't be opposed to the option of being able to put it back up.

They should also fix the Native outfit. The one time I put it on(post game) Connor had his normal hair....i was totally expecting to have the mohawk still.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#9BillysanPosted 11/14/2012 3:26:48 PM
True Rune posted...

They should also fix the Native outfit. The one time I put it on(post game) Connor had his normal hair....i was totally expecting to have the mohawk still.

Oh man no way I want him to keep his normal hair for that outfit.

Though the War paint would of been sweet along side that outfit.
---
#10James MasonPosted 11/14/2012 3:43:06 PM
I'm thinking it should go in the cheat menus alongside the pivot cheats and such... Only problem is that other entries in that menu don't save, which could mean you would have to reactivate the hood every time you boot and load the game...

Then again , they could make the option at default on "hood on"... But woudn't it screw having the Mowhawk on in Sequences 11 and 12 then ? Then again , just code it so you have the mowhawk by default till the end of Sequence 12, then you game the option in the cheat menu at the same time the pivot appears and once activated, it takes prededence over everything else...

With that said, Hopefully they will program that feature properly... With the long hair connor in the Homestead and hooded connor everywhere else...
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper