Naval Route Risk

#1Twisted_FoolPosted 11/14/2012 3:58:15 PM
I completed all the naval missions, but the naval routes to the Bahamas and Virgin Islands still remain at 80%. I have only completed two out of the four peg leg missions the last time I checked... is this a bug, or must I complete all the peg leg missions for the risk to be lowered?
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
#2Wolf_SentinelPosted 11/14/2012 4:19:25 PM
Bug.
#3OhhSnapPosted 11/14/2012 4:21:18 PM
I think 80% is max. Besides, it's ridiculously unlikely that your Naval things will fail with a rate that high.
I've been trading for so long, I've made like 800k or something out of those things, and I've never gotten a failed Naval Convoy with 80%
---
You started getting shot at when you made yourself a target
#4MadigariPosted 11/14/2012 4:22:34 PM
OhhSnap posted...
I think 80% is max. Besides, it's ridiculously unlikely that your Naval things will fail with a rate that high.
I've been trading for so long, I've made like 800k or something out of those things, and I've never gotten a failed Naval Convoy with 80%

He means 80% risk. The max safety is 95%, as you can have a minimum of 5% risk.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#5DreadnoughtXPosted 11/14/2012 5:10:51 PM
Madigari posted...
OhhSnap posted...

He means 80% risk. The max safety is 95%, as you can have a minimum of 5% risk.

Just curious, heard anyone failed to deliver the goods @ 5% risk?
#6Wolf_SentinelPosted 11/14/2012 5:19:10 PM
Yes once. I have done them quite a lot though.
#7NelloAngeloPosted 11/14/2012 6:10:48 PM
Agh same just happened to me...finished all naval missions (with 100% and all peg leg) my risk rate is still stuck at 80%. Is the glitch that the risk goes down but the # doesn't change...or indeed that it stays at 80%?

I hope the former as it seems I'm screwed till it's patched?
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~
#8Twisted_Fool(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:24:46 PM
Not screwed, you still can use the land convoys or other naval routes which are not glitched. I hope Ubi will have included a fix for this crap in the next patch. I want my inordinately profitable bear pelts from the Virgin Islands and the Bahamas.
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
#9dedi85kPosted 11/14/2012 7:52:27 PM
Wait, when you say naval missions, are you including the privateer contracts in that? Because the normal naval missions don't affect the route risk, there are three privateer contracts for each of the four routes, each one lowering the risk by 25%. Since the route risk starts at 80% so when you do all of them for a route, it should be down to only 5% risk.

(Just double checking, because you said you got 100% in naval missions, but the privateer contracts are under a different category in the DNA tracker)
#10NelloAngeloPosted 11/14/2012 8:24:37 PM
Ah I see, thank you for the clarification ^_^;
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~